Delivering rich content at blazing fast speeds
Samsung Epic 4G Touch1
, a premium Android powered smartphone, has been designed to deliver the best multilayered entertainment experience through superior speed and display innovation. Its 3G/4G speeds, paired with one of the fastest 1.2GHz dual-core processors, the new Samsung Exynos™, give lightning fast access and downloads of movies, games, Web and thousands of applications with no buffering, lag time or disruption to your entertainment. Epic 4G Touch gives you entertainment content on the go with its ultra-thin design, large 4.52-inch touchscreen and unrivaled Super AMOLED™ Plus technology offering deeper, richer color for a bright and vivid display. Epic 4G Touch also includes an 8MP camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that records video in 1080p HD high profile with incredible detail and a 2MP, front-facing camera, perfect for self-portraits or video chat.
· Dual-mode 3G/4G device – dependable 3G nationwide coverage and turbo-charged Sprint 4G speeds where available
· Samsung Exynos™ 1.2GHz dual-core processor
· Super AMOLED Plus 4.52-inch touchscreen
· Android™ 2.3 Gingerbread
· 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi® enabled devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G networks
· Visual Voicemail
· Enterprise functionality provides support for exchange device management policies, offers increased security of data and services and enables mobile conferencing while on the go
· MicroSD® card slot that supports up to a 32GB memory card
· Voice Talk allows users to give their Epic 4G Touch voice commands, including voice dial, text message, navigation, music, Web browsing and search
· Task Manager enables users to view and close the applications they have active and any items that have been downloaded and to check on memory usage via the Task Manager widget
· Screen capture feature allows users to easily take a screen grab of the phone screen by pressing the power button and the home key simultaneously
· Samsung’s TouchWiz® user interface provides superior multitasking and customization for an enhanced visual and intuitive smartphone experience
· Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/a capable
• Dual cameras: 8MP, rear-facing camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that records HD video 1080p HD high profile and 2MP, front facing camera ideal for self-portraits or video chat
• Samsung Media Hub features thousands of new releases and top-grossing titles from major Hollywood studios and leading TV networks, including NBC Universal, Paramount, MTV, Warner Bros., CBS and FOX.
• Samsung Social Hub allows users to transfer email, instant messaging, contacts, calendar and social network connections, including Twitter™, Facebook® and LinkedIn® accounts, into “Feeds” and “Messages” folders that can be either put into separate tabs or combined into comprehensive lists.
• Access to more than 250,000 apps through Android Market™
• Google Mobile™ services, including Google SearchTM, Google MapsTM, Google TalkTM, GmailTM, YouTubeTM , and syncs with Google CalendarTM, as well as access to Google Goggles™ to search with pictures instead of words
• Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 3.0
• Sprint applications, including Sprint Zone, Sprint TV & Movies®, Sprint Navigation and NASCAR® Sprint Cup Mobile
· Dimensions: 2.7 inches x 5.1 inches x 0.38 inches (LxWxT)
· Weight: 4.55 ounces
· Display: 4.52-inch Super AMOLDED Plus (800x480 WVGA) touchscreen
· Battery: 1800 mAh Lithium-ion battery
· Processor: Samsung Exynos™ 1.2GHz dual-core
· Colors: Frost White and Vortex Black
© 2011/2012 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Galaxy S, Super AMOLED, Exynos and Epic are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images simulated. Appearance of phone may vary.
14G used in connection with the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch product name refers to the fact that the Epic 4G Touch is capable of operating on the Sprint 4G (WiMax) network.