AccessibilityNo content to display.
- Sprint scored a perfect 100 percent on the United States Business Leadership Network (USBLN) survey in conjunction with the American Association of People with Disabilities (April 2015)
- Received the Title IV Public Service Award from the New York City Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD) for New York Relay Service (September 2014)
- Sprint awarded the QSAC (Quality Services for the Autism Community) Change Maker award for products and services that assist individuals with autism – QSAC (June 2014)
- Sprint ranked No. 18 on the Best Companies for Leaders list – Chief Executive magazine (Jan. 2015)
- Sprint is proud to have been named to The Civic 50, an annual survey of America’s most community-minded companies (Dec. 2014)
- Sprint is among the 50 most community-minded companies in the U.S. – The Civic 50 (December 2014)
- Sprint received the 2015 Corporate Excellence Award in the large business category - Charities@Work (Jan. 2015)
- Sprint named to the CDP Supplier Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014 (Jan. 2015)
- The Sprint Buyback Program ranks #1 overall among major U.S. carriers – Compass Intelligence (Jan. 2015)
- Received 2015 Climate Leadership Award for Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management for Goal Achievement – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Feb. 2015)
- Sprint named to Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America for the fifth consecutive year — DJSI (Sept. 2015).
- Sprint named to the Performance Leadership Index — Carbon Disclosure Project S&P 500 Climate Change Report 2014 (Sept. 2015).
- Sprint is the first and only carrier to receive the EPA Champion Award and Gold-Tier Participant in the EPA Sustainable Materials Management Electronics Challenge – U.S Environmental Protection Agency (Sept. 2014)
- Sprint recognized as a leading supplier for action on climate change and was named to the CDP Supplier A List 2015 – Carbon Disclosure Project (Jan. 2016)
Products and Services
- 2015 Analysys Mason Scorecard Ranking for M2M
- Excerpt from Analysysmason.com 2015 Scorecard = recently ranked Sprint as Tier 1 “Clear Leader “in Domestic and Regional Scale and Execution
- 2015 North American Business Award - With a sample size of more than 4,000 individual business who were polled on their connectivity service provider, Sprint Business received four 2015 North American Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards. Sprint was voted best-in-class in the categories of Large Service Provider Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Billing and Customer Service. In fact, Sprint won as many or more awards than any other large service provider including both AT&T and Verizon.
- For the fifth consecutive year, ATLANTIC-ACM recognized the voice value that Sprint Global Wholesale & Emerging Solutions is delivering to its customers. April, 2015
- Meanwhile, industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan named Sprint Business a Customer Value Leader in the Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) market. May, 2015
- Sprint awarded a 2014 Leading Lights Award in the category of Most Innovative 4G Service for Sprint Spark – Light Reading (June 2014)
- Sprint Workplace-as-a-Service named as winner of Best of Enterprise Connect Award, which recognizes the company with the most significant technological advancement in enterprise communications, at the Enterprise Connect tradeshow – (Mar. 2015)