August 30, 2013
6 Sprint Zone Tools That Make It Easy to Manage and Personalize Your Mobile Experience
By Kristin Wallace
From paying your bill to diagnostic and device self-repair, Sprint Zone is designed to make your life easier and more convenient. It’s a free app that provides easy-to-use self-service functions for managing your devices, account and service elements with Sprint.
Sprint Zone is preloaded on select Android-powered smartphones, and iPhone customers can download the app from the App Store.
And, if you’re overwhelmed by all the app and entertainment options available for your smartphone, Sprint Zone makes it easy for you to discover, purchase and personalize your mobile experience with app suggestions and entertainment services.
Sprint Zone Apps:
- My Account – tools and information to manage your accounts, pay bills, view voice, text and data usage and device upgrade eligibility.
- Help – provides a Diagnostic “Dashboard” that helps you manage your device health; runs tests and provides solutions for battery, power usage, system updates, memory and more. Intuitive content for troubleshooting, how to set things up and frequently asked questions, all related to your specific device.
- Entertain ME – provides top content and services around music and TV; features Sprint TV & Movies, Sprint Music Plus and mobile entertainment services from industry leaders such as Spotify, Slacker, iHeartRadio, Shazam and Rumpus. Only available on select Android-powered smartphones.
- Discover IT – discover apps quickly and easily in the Discover IT tab by browsing through categories or searching using key words. Only available on select Android-powered smartphones.
- Sprint Guardian – a collection of mobile family safety and device security bundles that provide families tools to help keep their Android-powered smartphones – and their families – safe and secure. Only available on select Android-powered smartphones.
- News/Promos – keeps you informed and engaged with up-to-date news and information to enhance your wireless experience.
Sprint Zone is a great for discovering new and fun apps and provides the tools information to make using your mobile device easy and convenient. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Kristin Wallace is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Atlanta, she primarily manages Sprint’s mobile commerce, mobile security and family service applications. In addition, Kristin can answer questions about Sprint’s pricing strategy. Kristin can be reached at email@example.com.