August 29, 2014
HTC One rocks out with fresh new design
Beginning today, Sprint customers can get the HTC One ® experience in a fresh design with the new HTC One® E8.
HTC One E8 will be available in Polar White or Misty Gray with silver accents via Sprint Web Sales or Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1. With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase HTC One E8 with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $20.84.
Featuring a lighter slimmer profile with a curved body and wraparound edges, HTC One E8 fits easily in your hand.
Enjoy music on your device? Look no further than HTC One E8 with HTC BoomSound™, the dual front-facing speakers and balanced amplifier boost bass and deliver clearer vocals. Refinements were made to the hardware, software and speaker characteristics to ensure the best sound possible on a smartphone.
Featuring Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat, HTC One E8 has a 5-inch Full HD display, powerful 2.3GHz quad-core processor and 2,600mAh lithium-ion battery to keep you connected all day long1. Additional key features include:
- Dual Cameras: 13-megapixel rear-facing and 5-megapixel front-facing with a timer to allow you to snap the perfect selfie. Add a touch of professionalism to your pics with a suite of Beautification effects.
- Motion Launch™: Allows you to access your phone with just one swipe. Simply lift your phone to answer a call – no device unlocking needed.
- Wi-Fi Calling: An included service that lets you use voice and messaging services over existing home, office and public Wi-Fi networks.
- HTC Sense™ 6.0
- 3G/4G mobile hotspot, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- HD Voice enabled: Sprint HD Voice expands the normal voice call from a four-octave range to seven octaves to deliver crystal clear voice calls while helping to reduce unwanted background noise. Sprint HD voice is now available nationwide.2
Available today in 27 markets across the country, Sprint Spark is an enhanced LTE service that’s built for data and designed to deliver average wireless speeds of 6-15Mbps and peak wireless speeds of 50-60Mbps today on capable devices, with increasing speed potential over time. Sprint plans to reach 100 million Americans by year-end with the service.3
Natalie Papaj is communications manager for Virgin Mobile USA, one of the Sprint prepaid brands. Based in Washington, D.C., Natalie transitioned from the Sprint product PR team and manages all Virgin Mobile announcement, including devices and services. Natalie is the team fitness guru and manages the Sprint Mom Ambassador program. Natalie can be reached at email@example.com.
1Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications usage patterns.
2HD Voice capability requires call between two Sprint HD Voice enabled devices on upgraded areas of the Sprint network.