March 06, 2015
Is the New Moto E the Phone for Me?
Spring is around the corner and your wallet has finally recovered from the holiday-spending frenzy, so now might be the time to consider a new phone. Drum roll please… May I introduce the Moto E, available without a long-term contract for only $99.99 (excludes taxes). The smartphone is available now on Boost Mobile in white at www.boostmobile.com/moto-e-lte and in black for Sprint Prepaid at Best Buy and Radio Shack. Moto E will also be available in black on March 9 on Virgin Mobile Data Done Right at Walmart.
With Moto E you get great quality and premium experiences at an affordable price…check out the key features below.
- Start with the latest Android™ OS: Start with Android 5.0, Lollipop: The world’s most popular mobile operating system right out of the box.
- Brilliant 4.5-inch display: Watch, read and browse on the sharpest display in its class.
- Two cameras, front and back: The 5 mega-pixel front-facing camera takes great shots and a second camera in front is perfect for selfies or video calls with family and friends.
- Connect at 4G LTE speed: Browse, download and play at incredible 4G LTE speed1.
- Keep going with an all-day battery: With a 2390 mAh battery, Moto E is designed to go all day without stopping to recharge2.
- Do more, faster with a quad-core processor: The powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor with a 1.2 GHz quad-core process lets you switch between your favorite apps without slowing down.
- Protection from scrapes and splashes: Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a water-resistant coating will protect your phone and keep it looking new.
- Premium Motorola software experiences: Moto Assist, Moto Display, Moto Actions with Quick Capture, Moto Alert and Moto Migrate
Data Boost Plans
Boost Mobile continues to provide one of the best values in the prepaid wireless industry with the $35 Data Boost Up plan. After enrolling for automatic payments with Auto Re-Boost – get unlimited talk, text and data with 2.5GB of high-speed data for $35 per month.
|Price||$35||$35 with Auto Re-Boost||$45||$55|
|Talk & Text3||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Data4||Unlimited - Includes 1GB of high-speed 3G/4G data||Unlimited - Includes 2.5GB of high-speed 3G/4G data||Unlimited - Includes 5GB of high-speed 3G/4G data||Unlimited - Includes 10GB of high-speed 3G/4G data|
Once only available in Sprint Stores, Sprint Prepaid is now available in national retail and local dealer stores as well. Monthly plans on Sprint Prepaid without a credit check or long-term commitment are:
- $35 – Unlimited Talk, Text and 1GB data5
- $45 – Unlimited Talk, Text and 3GB data6
- $55 – Unlimited Talk, Text and 6GB data
Virgin Mobile’s Data7 Done Right Single Line & Multi-line Data Sharing plans available exclusively at Walmart – up to 4 lines for less than $30/line.8 The smartphone comes pre-loaded with the Virgin Mobile application, which provides you with total control and data sharing like never before: manage the amount of data for each line, buy more data and add international service with one touch, directly from the device. Every multi-line plan will also come with a free Mobile Hotspot, making it even easier to share data across Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Virgin Mobile Data Done Right Plans starting as low as $30 per line
|Options||$65/month (2 lines)||$90/month (3 lines)||$115/month (4 lines)|
|Data||4GB 3G/4G LTE||8GB 3G/4G LTE||12GB 3G/4G LTE|
Virgin Mobile Data Done Right Single-line Plans
|Data||Unlimited (2.5GB high-speed data)||Unlimited (2.5GB high-speed data)|
Danielle Babbington is the public relations manager for the Boost Mobile brand at Sprint. Based in sunny southern Calif., she oversees all public relations programs for the Boost brand including product and service launches, sponsorships, events, advertising, brand initiatives and more. Danielle can be reached at email@example.com.
14G LTE speeds where coverage is available; actual speeds may vary and depend on conditions within or beyond our control.
2All battery life claims are approximate and based on average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors.
3Unlimited features are on-network only; international services extra.
4Video streaming limited to 3G speeds. 3G/4G speeds subject to coverage/device availability. Once plan’s applicable 3G/4G data allotment reached, speeds (including video) reduced to 2G speeds for remainder of plan cycle & restored when new plan cycle begins.
5High-speed data thresholds are capped for all three plans. Video streaming limited to 3G speeds.
6All plans include respective 3G/4G high-speed data allotment applicable to monthly plan. Video streaming may be limited to 3G speeds.
7Unlimited features are while on-network (non-roaming) only. Video streaming may be limited to 3G speeds. 3G/4G speeds subject to device/coverage availability. Once multi-line plan’s applicable 3G/4G data threshold reached, data access ends. Once single-line plan’s applicable 3G/4G data threshold reached, speeds reduced (including video) to 2GB speeds for remainder of plan cycle. Additional data access available for purchase.
8$20 Starter Kit required per new line.