February 19, 2015
LG G Flex2 from Sprint available on March 13; Preorder begins on Feb. 20
The wait is almost over for one of the hottest and most awarded phones at CES this year – LG G Flex2™. Sprint will offer the next generation of the revolutionary LG G Flex smartphone beginning on March 13. Only Sprint customers will have access to the striking Volcano Red color – it will also be available in Platinum Silver.
LG G Flex2 boasts the super-fast speeds of Sprint’s 2.5GHz LTE network supporting a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications requiring high bandwidth. LG G Flex2 improves on its predecessor with a sleeker, slimmer and more stylish design, the gradually tapered edges make it easier to hold and more intuitive to operate. Additional specs include:
- 5.5-inch Full HD P-OLED display with a matching curved body for a distinctive look and feel
- Rear-facing 13-megapixel camera with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus
- 2.0GHz 64 bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- Long-lasting 3,000mAh battery backed by a fast-charging feature, supplying a 50 percent charge in just under 40 minutes with the enclosed 15W charger
- Android™ 5.0, Lollipop, OS right out of the box
Michelle Leff Mermelstein manages wireless device communications at Sprint. She is based in the Washington, D.C. area. She is knowledgeable on Sprint’s overall device PR strategy and takes the lead on launching Apple devices. Michelle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.