October 10, 2014
Sharp AQUOS Crystal now available
The wait is over for customers who can’t wait to get their hands on Sharp AQUOS Crystal featuring a stunning edge-to-edge display.
Let’s break down the availability details for you:
Boost Mobile – AQUOS Crystal is available for $149.99 (excludes taxes) in white at www.boostmobile.com/aquoscrystal, Boost Mobile branded retail stores and Best Buy beginning today, Oct. 10.
Sprint – With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase the black AQUOS Crystal in all Sprint retail channels including www.sprint.com/sharp and Telesales (1800-SPRINT1) beginning Friday, Oct. 17, with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $101 (service plan is required).
Sprint Prepaid - Sharp AQUOS Crystal will be available in black through Sprint Prepaid for $149.99 (excludes taxes) in Best Buy stores on Oct. 10 and in Radio Shack locations on Oct. 21.
This great-looking device breaks the mold of traditional smartphone design with its frameless 5-inch edge-to-edge vibrant display and stunning picture quality. Key features include:
- Harman Kardon LiveStage™ provides a more lifelike headphone listening experience by adding dimension to the sound
- Clari-Fi™ technology improves digital sound quality by restoring all types of compressed digital music
- Clip Now, which takes screenshots with one swipe and saves them with an embedded URL for easy sharing
- 8MP rear-facing and 1.2MP front-facing cameras
- Crystal clear HD Voice
- 2,040mAh battery
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB (RAM) and 8GB (ROM)
Natalie Papaj is communications manager for Virgin Mobile USA, one of the Sprint prepaid brands. Based in Washington, D.C., Natalie transitioned from the Sprint product PR team and manages all Virgin Mobile announcement, including devices and services. Natalie is the team fitness guru and manages the Sprint Mom Ambassador program. Natalie can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Sharp AQUOS Crystal MSRP: $239.99