February 14, 2017
Sprint is the Leader of the Pack When it Comes to Unlimited Data, Talk and Text
Here are a few key facts.
- Sprint launched a new Unlimited Data, Talk and Text plan last year. It’s proven extremely successful and most of our customers opt for the unlimited option. They enjoy not having to worry about reaching their data limit or overage charges.
- Sprint announced a special promotion last week, offering customers Unlimited Data, Talk and Text for $50/month for the first line with AutoPay, two lines for just $90/month; and the third, fourth and fifth lines are FREE. A family of five will pay $90/month for five lines.1
- Sprint also gives customers the flexibility of opting for premium unlimited data for an additional $20/month per line. For example, a customer signing up for one line during our current Unlimited promotion will pay $70/month.
- Nearly all of our customers are choosing the mobile optimized unlimited option.
- For the proof on just how much saves you, here’s a chart: