June 20, 2014
Stream All the Music You Want with Unlimited Data from Sprint
It looks like our competitors agree with us that streaming music is a big deal and important to customers. That is why we announced our exclusive offer with Spotify over a month ago. Sprint exclusively offers our customers access to Spotify’s catalogue of +20 million songs for either three or six months for FREE, plus reduced Spotify Premium pricing for 18 months for Sprint customers on Framily plans (up to $7.99/mo/line. After 24 months $9.99/mo/line; cancel at any time). And, with unlimited data, you don’t have to worry about overages or sharing while on the Sprint network.
Best of all, we make it affordable. With the Sprint Framily Plan, you can get unlimited talk, text and data for as little as $45 per month while on the Sprint network with at least seven Framily members.
“Sprint has always been a leader in offering unlimited data and making it easy for our customers to do everything they want on their smartphones from streaming music to keeping up with emails and sending pictures,” said David Owens, senior vice president of Product, Sprint. “We not only offer affordable unlimited data, but also give our customers a complete music experience.”
To learn more about our exclusive Spotify offer check out, “Top 10 Things You Should Know About Spotify.” To redeem the Spotify offer, visit a Sprint retail store or www.Sprint.com/spotify
Sprint also just joined with HDtracks, the leader and pioneer in high-resolution audio downloads, to exclusively offer our customers who purchase or already own the HTC One® (M8) Harman Kardon® edition or LG G2 – both HD Audio-capable smartphones – a free music sampler featuring The Grateful Dead, Paul McCartney, Marvin Gaye, Tori Amos and more – available in unprecedented 24-bit audio quality downloads.
Sprint exclusive HTC One® (M8) Harman Kardon® edition
Also, Sprint recognizes that when customers are listening to their music on their device, they should have an incredible sound experience. With the introduction of the Sprint exclusive HTC One® (M8) Harman Kardon® edition, Sprint sets new mobile music standards with HD Audio sound. The new handset is the culmination of a project that Sprint and its partners at HTC and Harman Kardon embarked on to redefine the way people listen to music on their smartphones:
· A revolutionary application -- HARMAN’s Clari-Fi -- that restores and “rebuilds” music fidelity lost during audio compression. The first time in a mobile device, Clari-Fi yields richer, deeper and clearer sound quality for compressed digital music (like MP3 downloads or streaming services like Spotify®).
· Lossless HD Audio music reproduction via a 24bit/192kHz DAC that delivers roughly six times the information of compact disc music and 60 times the information of an MP3 or streaming music source when playing high-res digital (FLAC) downloads from sources like HDtracks.com.
Sprint Sound Sessions
Sprint also offers customers a national entertainment platform – Sprint Sound Session. Sprint Sound Sessions includes:
· Spotify – Sprint is giving customers access to Spotify’s catalogue of more than 20 million songs. Spotify allows users to play music on demand, create playlists, discover new music, share tracks with their friends, listen to songs offline, and listen to music without ads across multiple devices.
· Sprint Music Plus – Sprint’s official music store and player for music tracks, albums, ringtones and ringback tones.
· Music Live – an immersive and interactive experience that is continuously updated with the latest music news, current hits, new music and featured services. The “always-on” live experience enables customers to discover and engage with services that include Spotify, Music News Feed, Top Songs, NextRadio (FM Radio) – Music Downloads, Ringback Tones, Ringtones and ID-a-Song services.
· NextRadio – an application for listening to local FM broadcasts on customers’ smartphones.
Sprint Sound Sessions also includes premium access to streaming music services, premium and discounted access to live music events, exclusive performance recordings, and advanced access to new artist releases. Sprint Sound Sessions will constantly evolve, combining benefits and exclusive opportunities that make music more accessible, memorable, and ultimately more satisfying for Sprint customers.
For Sprint customers, music is more than just an offer of streaming music, it is a complete experience.