May 29, 2015
Wearables for the workout warrior
Also, you can check out our entire portfolio of wearables by jogging to your nearest Sprint store!
Fitbit Charge HR™: Wear your heart rate on your wrist
- PurePulse™ Heart Rate gives you a continuous wrist-based heart rate
- Track workouts, distance, calories burned, sleep patterns and get call notifications with compatible devices
- Log food quickly with a barcode scanner
- $12.50/month for 12 months on Sprint Easy Pay? for well-qualified buyers (in-store only)
- Built-in personal trainer learns your activity level and motivates you with daily goals
- Keep track of your steps, calories, distance and more on its 24/7 backlit display and enjoy 1 YEAR of battery life, no joke
- Inactivity alerts to remind you to get up and move
- $8.34/month for 12 months on Sprint Easy Pay for well-qualified buyers (in-store only)Now that you’ve read this – get moving!
Amy Johnsonbaugh is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Orange County, Calif., she can answer questions related to Sprint-branded or third-party consumer applications, music/entertainment applications, accessibility applications, Sprint ID and family service applications. Amy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All prices exclude tax.