So, you might ask, just what does a 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560x1440) Super AMOLED®
display on the soon-to-be-released Samsung Galaxy Note®
4 look like? How does the S PenTM
feel in your hand? Does the writing experience really feel more like pen-to-paper?
Or maybe you want to try on a connected wearable. Samsung Gear™ S is a companion device to a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. It can also be used as a standalone device, so you can make and receive calls and text messages without having your phone on you. Is this the wearable for you?
Answers to these questions and more are available to a lucky few who can get a sneak peek at Galaxy Note 4 and Gear S in select Sprint Stores
now, before they go on sale. Preorders for Galaxy Note 4 are underway at www.sprint.com/galaxynote4. Galaxy Note 4 will be available beginning Oct. 17 in all Sprint sales channels, including Sprint Stores, Business Sales, Web Sales
and Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1. And right now, when you pre-order a new Galaxy Note 4, you’ll receive up to $200 trade-in value
for your old smartphone. Pricing and availability of Gear S will be announced at a later date.
Some other details about the Galaxy Note 4:
- Sprint Spark. Available now in 29 cities, Sprint Spark™ is designed to support a new generation of online gaming, virtual reality, advanced cloud services and other applications requiring very high bandwidth.
- HD Voice. Virtually eliminates background noise and dramatically enhances sound quality on a call between two Sprint HD Voice-enabled devices on upgraded areas of the Sprint network.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560x1440) Super AMOLED® Display. Galaxy Note 4 offers a beautiful viewing experience with stunning images, deep contrast and better viewing angles.
- Two Cameras. Galaxy Note 4 has been enhanced to make taking gorgeous pictures easy. Its 16-megapixel rear-facing camera features an Optical Image Stabilizer that counter-balances camera shake, low light sensors, 8x digital zoom and video capture. The front-facing 3.7-megapixel camera includes an f1.9 aperture, offering a default 90-degree shooting angle and up to 120-degree wide angle for more friends in one, easy shot
More features and services of the Gear S:
Why choose Sprint?
- 2-inch Super AMOLED® screen (360x480)
- 24-hour news with customizable topics, including news, business, technology, sports, celebrity, science, entertainment, style, food and travel.
- Get more out of your fitness with your choice of Nike+ or S HealthTM2 to track your workout and monitor your heart rate. Gear S is also water and dust resistant so it’s the perfect workout partner.1
- Music-lovers will appreciate that Gear S can play songs stored on the device or easily control music stored on the companion smartphone when the device is out of reach.
- BEST DEAL IN DATA! Sprint is committed to offering U.S. consumers the best value in wireless and double the data compared to AT&T and Verizon Wireless at the same or lower monthly price. Sprint also offers customers unlimited talk, text and data for $60 per month with the Sprint $60 Unlimited Plan – a $20 savings per month compared to T-Mobile’s $80 unlimited plan.
- SAVE MORE MONEY! Sprint also extended its limited-time offer for the Sprint Family Share Pack. A family with up to 10 lines can get 20GB of shared data and unlimited talk and text for only $100 a month through 2015. For a family of four, that’s a savings of $60 per month versus AT&T’s and Verizon’s current pricing through 2015; double the data of AT&T and Verizon; and double the high-speed data of T-Mobile.
- SWITCH TO SPRINT AND SAVE: Bring your number and activate on the Sprint Family Share Pack, and Sprint will buy out your family’s contracts with a Visa Prepaid Card worth up to $350. This switching offer will be available at Sprint Stores and Sprint Telesales.
- For any business customer that brings a phone number to Sprint and activates a non-subsidized device with a Sprint Business Share plan, Sprint will also waive access charges for handsets, tablets and mobile broadband devices on 20GB or higher data allowances through the end of 20153.
- Business customers can save even more by bringing your number to Sprint and choosing the installment billing option for your device. Even if you’re currently under contract with a competing carrier, you can receive up to $350 in credits when you submit your Early Termination Fee letter to Sprint.
For more information, visit:
Sprint Spark Powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Arrives Oct. 17 With Pricing Plans that Beat the Competitors | Sprint Newsroom
Sprint Stands Behind Pledge to Deliver “Double the Data” | Sprint Newsroom
1This device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP67, which tests for dust intrusion and for water submersion up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof. Covers must be tightly closed.
2This device, S Health, and related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
3Valid when customers ports number to Sprint. It includes $10, $15 or $20 /mo./line access charges waived through 2015 depending on device. Valid only on 20GB or higher data allowance. Data allowance charges still apply.
Samsung, Galaxy Note, S Pen, Super AMOLED, and S Healthare trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.