Calling All Businesses: Sprint Wins Four Awards for Wireline
By: Karen Freitag
When you package Sprint’s reliable wireline network with the right applications, great things happen. The industry is beginning to take notice. Customers, too.
A recent survey conducted by leading research and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM confirms that wireline customers are enjoying the products and services they receive from Sprint, including IP/MPLS, Managed Services and Global SIP Trunking.
With a sample size of more than 4,000 individual businesses who were polled on their connectivity service provider, Sprint received four 2015 North American Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards. Sprint was voted best-in-class in the categories of Large Service Provider Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Billing and Customer Service.
In fact, Sprint won as many or more awards than any other large service provider including both AT&T and Verizon.
Why do customers choose Sprint for Wireline?
- A global Tier-1 IP backbone delivering high performance that is consistent and reliable
- Sprint offers Global MPLS and Sprint Managed Network Solutions in the U.S. and 156 countries
- Experienced technical experts in the U.S. and over 50 countries, plus in-region assistance
- Sprint supports traditional Telecom needs of IT leaders as well as their Wireless/Wireline converged requirements
- Award winning Managed Solutions, Best-in-Class Tools and Customer Portals (Netformx, Compass Web Portal)
- One Global Account Team
Wireline is a strategic asset for Sprint, offering a critical backbone for wireless traffic. Not only does Sprint offer a single account team to assist the needs of your business, we are also the easiest to do business with.
Through this third-party validation, Sprint Business will continue helping customers to achieve the Future of Work
through solutions that can facilitate better communication and collaboration to help businesses grow.