Connect up to 10 devices and share 10GB of 4G LTE speed for $50/month
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), July 14, 2015 - Wi-Fi® at home and Wi-Fi on the go is now available from Boost Mobile with the launch of the NETGEAR® Fuse combined with no-contract1 Wi-Fi Hotspot plans starting at $25 a month for 1.5GB or $50 a month for 10GB (excluding taxes and surcharges).
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150714005484/en/
The NETGEAR Fuse mobile hotspot is available now at Best Buy, and on Friday, July 17, it will also be available at www.boostmobile.com for $49.99 (plus tax). Additionally, the mobile hotspot will be available at Boost Mobile’s exclusive retail stores and select independent wireless dealers nationwide in August. The NETGEAR Fuse delivers super-fast LTE speeds while simultaneously connecting up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices effortlessly both indoors and out.
“In today’s highly connected world, Internet access shouldn’t be expensive or difficult to find,” said Angela Rittgers, vice president-Marketing, Boost Mobile. “With the NETGEAR Fuse launch and our no-contract Wi-Fi Hotspot plans, Boost Mobile offers fast, secure Web surfing that doesn’t cost a fortune.”
Additional NETGEAR Fuse features include:
- Shareable Wi-Fi: Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Web at the same time.
- Long-lasting battery: A powerful 2,500mAh battery provides up to 10 continuous hours of surfing the Web.
- Small enough to fit in a pocket: The NETGEAR Fuse is compact and light enough to take anywhere.
- Easy to use: There is no software to install; power it on, connect and surf.
- Vivid LCD display: The 1.77-inch LCD display shows all the need-to-know things about the device such as data usage, network connectivity and battery life.
- Secure: Built-in security features offer complete control over who shares the NETGEAR Fuse Wi-Fi connection to protect your data and privacy. It includes password protection and the ability to block and unblock Wi-Fi devices. Users can also create Guest Wi-Fi to allow one-time network access while maintaining a secure connection.
Wi-Fi Hotspot No-contract Plans
Boost Mobile is now offering even more value for its customers with the availability of the Wi-Fi Hotspot plans. Combined with the NETGEAR Fuse, customers can surf the Web just about anywhere as Sprint 4G LTE coverage now reaches more than 280 million people equaling more than 87 percent of U.S. population.
|Plan||4G LTE Data2|
For more information and downloadable materials, please visit the Boost Mobile NETGEAR Fuse Press Kit.
About Boost Mobile
Established in 2002, Boost Mobile, part of the Sprint Prepaid Group, redefines value for wireless consumers with more data for less and no long-term commitment to a subscription contract. Operating on the Nationwide Sprint 3G Network for data and the Nationwide Sprint Network for voice services, both reaching more than 281 million people respectively, as well as the nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network, which reaches more than 280 million people. Its award-winning customer service has been recognized more than eight times. Learn more about Boost Mobile online on Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Twitter.
1Boost Mobile has no annual contracts.
2Video streaming limited to 3G speeds. Access ends after plan’s applicable allowance reached. Actual speeds may vary.
Available in select markets/retail locations. Coverage not available everywhere. This device only operates on the Sprint 4G LTE and Enhanced LTE networks. The Sprint 4G LTE network reaches more than 280 million people. The Enhanced LTE network is available in limited markets. Availability, price and offer subject to change at any time without notice. Offer, prohibited use rules, and other restrictions apply. See participating dealer or boostmobile.com for details.
NETGEAR and the NETGEAR logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Danielle Babbington, 949-748-3418