Sprint Phone Connect System 1 is a fixed wireless voice terminal that provides high-quality home and office phone service using the Sprint voice network instead of a landline or broadband connection. This sleek all-in-one device includes two Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication (DECT) phones and can be used with up to four handsets, making it scalable to a family or small business. It does not need to be plugged in a wall jack or other devices in order to make a phone call. Therefore, it eliminates the need for additional devices or equipment. It also allows business and consumer users to replace their landline service and maintain the features they are accustomed to from a landline phone provider.
The Sprint Phone Connect plan offers unlimited local and long-distance calling while on the Sprint network for one low price and allows the user to consolidate phone services into one bill. Users have the option of maintaining their existing home or office phone number or activating a new one (more information on porting, including eligibility, can be found at www.sprint.com/bringyournumber).
- All in one system – No additional equipment needed
- Cordless (DECT) technology
- Service comes with 2 wireless handsets (expandable up to 4 total handsets)
- Internal phone book allowing name caller ID for names entered
- Caller ID (phone number only unless contact is in device address book)
- GPS/E911 service
- 110-volt power adapter
- Handset paging
- Dial tone creation
- Voicemail notification
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding (additional charges may apply)
- Three-way calling
- Over-the-air updates
- TTY/TDD capable
- Base Dimesions: 4.3 x 6.9 x 3.7 inches (110 x 175 x 94 mm)
- Handset Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.9 x 1 inches (160 x 47 x 25 mm)
- Base Weight: less than 1.1 pounds (500 grams) including the battery
- Handset Weight: less than 8.8 ounces (250 grams) including the battery
- Dual band (800MHz/1900MHz CDMA)
- 1,500mAh Nickel-Metal Hydride backup battery for power outages
For more information, visit www.sprint.com.
Sprint Phone Connect System 1 is not certified for PBX systems or external antennas.
Sprint Phone Connect System 1 does not support data services required for Fax machines, security monitoring systems, remote monitoring or other data services.