Essential in the Elements
November 14, 2011
Exclusively from Sprint, Kyocera DuraCore brings customers advanced technology wrapped in a rugged exterior with a clamshell form factor. Kyocera DuraCore is built tough and leverages the muscle of Sprint® Direct Connect® so single and group users can problem-solve with instant communication. Its durable exterior and non-slip Dura-Grip® surface make it right at home on construction sites, security beats, and delivery routes — anywhere you need or want to be. It is designed to meet Military Standard 810G for dust, shock and vibration.
SPRINT DIRECT CONNECT FEATURES
· Direct Connect – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Direct Connect subscriber, ideal for quick conversations with families, friends, and co-workers. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature used and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms.
· Call Alert with Text – Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
· Group Connect®– Communicate with up to 20 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once, nationwide, at the push of one button.
· TeamDCSM – Communicate with up to 199 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide1.
· NextMail® – Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
· Military Standard 810G compliance for dust, shock and vibration.
· Encased in rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip material for sure hold and extra durability.
· Robust, bi-directional speakerphone.
· Non-camera phone for jobs where cameras are prohibited.
· Bluetooth® (2.0 + EDR) wireless technology.
· 2.5mm headphone jack (supports PTT headsets).
· Large-font menu option.
· GPS navigation enabled.
· Sprint Family Locator enabled.
· Supports SMS and MMS messaging and third-party data applications.
· Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.0 x 0.9 inches; weight: 4.4 ounces.
· Display: Main display, 2-inch QVGA TFT (240 x 320 pixels); Sub display, high-contrast 1-inch monochrome (96 x 64 pixels).
· Removable 1360 mAh Lithium Ion battery for up to 8.14 hours continuous talk-time.
1 ‘This feature may require Network review or use of eFemtocel’.
*Kyocera and Dura-Grip are registered trademarks of Kyocera Corporation. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. Bluetooth mark is owned by the Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.