Eco-friendly attributes meets style and affordability
March 08, 2012
Successor to the popular LG Rumor Touch™, LG Rumor Reflex is a sleek messaging device that offers an affordable and environmentally responsible addition to Sprint’s existing family of devices with eco-friendly attributes. LG Rumor Reflex boasts the coveted ULE Platinum Certification, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment (ULE) and Sprint. The feature-rich LG Rumor Reflex also offers a large 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen, 2 megapixel camera and camcorder, MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB, and 3G data capabilities. Customers can enjoy instant access to update their social network status, upload a picture or find the coolest hangout with its built-in GPS. The device will initially be available in Titan grey color and will be available in white in the coming months.1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
· The phone’s outer cover is constructed from 31 percent post-consumer recycled materials by weight as defined by ULE
· The battery charger qualifies for the most energy efficient 5-star rating for extremely low power draw while still plugged in after your phone is fully charged
· The device has eliminated the use of many environmentally sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates, and nickel.
· CarbonFree certified to offset the carbon footprint of the phone’s full lifecycle
· The device comes in fully recyclable packaging that is printed with soy inks, contains up to 87% post-consumer paper, and was engineered with a glueless construction.
· The packaging includes a postage-paid envelop to recycle your old phone and promotes a virtual user guide available on the Sprint website – www.sprint.com
· 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen with full QWERTY keyboard
· 2 megapixel camera and camcorder
· MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB of data
· Access to Sprint Mobile email, Sprint Music Plus, Sprint TV & Movies and more
· Dimensions: 4.2" (H) x 2.1" (W) x 0.6" (D)
· Weight: 4.7 oz.
· Main Display: 3.0” Color TFT, 240 x 400 (WQVGA) Pixels
· Standard Battery: 1000 mAh, up to 5.3 hours talk time1
Nichole Cappitelli, Sprint Conor Campbell, LG-One