Get Ready for Kickoff
Accelerate your mobile world with MOTORAZR VE20, a high-performing, high-value device that runs on the blazing-fast nationwide Sprint Mobile Broadband Network. MOTORAZR VE20 offers one-touch access to its music player, text inbox and menu controls from its vivid external display to create a dynamic multimedia experience. MOTORAZR VE20 provides easy access to Sprint-exclusive content, including NFL Mobile Live, a new application that brings the excitement of the game right to your wireless phone. Offered free to Sprint customers with a data plan, NFL Mobile Live features live audio broadcast of all NFL regular season games, live audio/video stream of eight NFL Network games (beginning in November 2008,) exclusive team content and exclusive video highlights*. Additional features of MOTORAZR VE20 include Sprint Music Store for quick and easy over-the-air song downloads*,**, Sprint TV with extensive live and on demand programming*, stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology***, a microSD™ card slot and a 2.0 MP camera.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PERSONALIZATION
- NFL Mobile Live providing live audio broadcasts of all NFL regular season games, live audio/video stream of 8 NFL Network games (starting in November 2008,) live 24/7 stream of the NFL Network, exclusive team content, exclusive video highlights from all games and fantasy tools*
- Sprint TV® with an extensive selection of live and on-demand programming*
- Sprint Music StoreSM offering over-the-air downloads of full-length songs*,**
- Sprint Radio with more than 150 channels *
- Built-in media player with microSD card slot
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera and video camcorder
- Sprint Picture MailSM and Video Mail*
- Picture caller ID on the internal color display*
- Downloadable Java® applications, games, ringtones and wallpaper*
- Sprint Navigation with GPS-enabled audio and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, one-click traffic rerouting and more than 10 million local listings*
- Live Search for Sprint, powered by Microsoft®, provides easy access to directory information, interactive maps and one-touch click to call access*
- Integrated stereo Bluetooth wireless technology***
- Sprint Mobile Email for access to POP3 email including AOL®, Yahoo!®, Gmail® and corporate email*
- Text messaging, Instant Messaging and Voice SMS*
- Wireless Backup to manage the contacts list in the event that the phone is lost, stolen or damaged
- High quality speakerphone
- Productivity Tools: Alarm clock, Calendar, Calculator, World Clock and more
- Dimensions: 2.0” x 3.9” x 0.6”; 3.5 oz
- Internal Display: 2.2” 262K-color TFT (240 x 320 pixels)
- External Display: 1.6” 65K-color CSTN (120 x 60 pixels)
- Standard battery: Lithium ion battery provides up to approximately 4.0 hours of talk time****
Certain mobile phone features may not be available throughout the entire network or their functionality may be limited. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
* Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply.
** The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor.
*** This device supports Bluetooth hands-free headset, file transfer, service discovery application, dial-up networking, object push for Vcard 2.1 and serial port profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
**** All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Java is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. NFL is a registered trademark of the National Football League. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States. AOL is a registered trademark of America Online, Inc. in the United States. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.
Michelle Leff Mermelstein
Maria A. Parra