August 10, 2009
BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i Smartphone
- Form Factor: Sleek design with trackball navigation, 35-key backlit QWERTY keypad and yellow accents on trackball and PTT button
- Color: Available in Black or Red
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, expandable memory via microSD memory card slot
- Network: iDEN (800/900 MHz)
- Data: iDEN (800/900 MHz); Wi-Fi ® (802.11b/g)
- GPS: Built-in capabilities (assisted and autonomous)
- SIM Interface Battery Specifications: Removable/Rechargeable 1400 mAH Li-ion battery
- Display: High-resolution 320x240, 65K color TFT LCD display
- Direct Connect® – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber. Ideal for quick, to-the-point conversations with families, friends and co-workers.
- Group Connect® – Communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, quickly and easily. Create and manage groups dynamically on your smartphone . Group Connect participants must all have Nextel Direct Connect capable Nextel phones that have the Group Connect feature.
- International Direct Connect SM – International Direct Connect Calling lets you instantly connect from the United States to users in other eligible countries including Canada and Mexico . In addition, International Direct Connect Roaming lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while traveling in those countries.
- BlackBerry ® Email – Push technology delivers messages automatically to your BlackBerry smartphone. Supports your business and personal email with up to 10 email addresses.
- GPS Support: Built-in capabilities for assisted and autonomous GPS capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi technology provides a high-speed data connection between the smartphone and nearby Wi-Fi access points for easy mobile connectivity. Customers can connect in public, enterprise and residential Wi-Fi venues. Allows for simultaneous use of data services while on a voice call.
- Camera: 2 MP camera with flash, self-portrait mirror, 5x zoom and video recording in both black and red; a non-camera version is available in black.
- Expandable Memory via microSD – Add memory for larger work files including presentations, reports, spreadsheets and documents, or transfer music, photos and video from your desktop. Cards up to 16 GB supported; sold separately.
- Additional Messaging Services: Chat using your favorite instant messaging programs, send and receive multimedia messages (audio, pictures, text, or all three in the same message) to email addresses and capable phones.
- Bluetooth® 2.0 – When used with compatible Bluetooth-enabled accessories, including stereo headsets, Bluetooth allows fast, secure transmission without cables or wires, even though the two devices are not in line-of-sight. Compatible Bluetooth-enabled wireless accessories sold separately.
- Built-In Speakerphone – Hands-free operation made easy and optimized for exceptional sound quality with Direct Connect.
- Multimedia – 2.5 mm stereo headset jack and advanced media player for viewing pictures and playing music, videos, voice notes and ringtones.
- Voice-Activated Dialing – Built-in, speaker-independent, voice-activated dialing allows users to place phone calls by speaking the contacts name or saying the numbers they wish to dial.
- Attachments – DataViz® Documents to Go® makes it easy to edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents directly on the smartphone. Numerous other popular file formats, including PDFs, can also be viewed on the go .
- Productivity Tools – View and update your calendar, schedule appointments, check your task list and more while on the go. Also includes a calculator, alarm clock and memo pad.
- Full-Featured Phone – Includes dedicated “send,” “end,” “mute,” push-to-talk, camera and volume/zoom keys, and support for MP3 ringtones.
For more information vist www.sprint.com/blackberry