July 19, 2013
Fact Sheet: LG Rumor Reflex™ S
- 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen with full QWERTY keyboard
- 2 megapixel camera and camcorder
- MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB of data
- Access to Sprint Mobile email, Sprint TV & Movies and more
- ULE Platinum Certified, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by ULE and Sprint
- The phone’s casing is constructed from 31.4 percent post-consumer recycled materials by weight as defined by ULE
- The battery charger qualifies for the most energy efficient 5-star rating for extremely low power draw while still plugged in after your phone is fully charged
- Energy efficient with a no-load power consumption of 0.03W and efficiency rating of 70 percent
- A recyclability rate of 76.1 percent
- The device has eliminated the use of many environmentally sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates, and nickel.
- Certified under the CarbonFund.org’s CarbonFree™ program
- The device packaging is 87 percent recyclable, glueless and uses soy inks
- Dimensions: 4.2" (H) x 2.1" (W) x 0.6" (D)
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Memory: 256/512 (RAM/ROM)
- Chipset: Qualcomm QSC6175
- Main Display: 3.0” Color TFT, 240 x 400 (WQVGA) Pixels
- Standard Battery: 1000 mAh, up to 5.3 hours talk time1
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other applica tion usage patterns.
Chaz Abbot, LG Electronics USA