November 16, 2007
i335 by Motorola® Fact Sheet
- Form factor: Ultra-thin, 5-way navigation button
- Design: Rugged
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 1.8” x 0.5”
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Network: iDEN® 800/900 MHz for walkie-talkie, interconnect and data
- Display: Main: 1.5”, White Display Backlight Color, 130 x 130 pixels
- Battery Specifications: Standard rechargeable Li-Ion (1100 mAh)
- Talk time: Up to approximately 200 minutes continuous talk time¹
- Nextel Direct Connect®: Direct Connect® service that instantly connects you to all other Nextel users - across town, across the country, and now even up to five countries2.
- Nextel Nationwide/International Direct Connect®: Long-range, digital walkie-talkie feature allows you to get right through, at the push of a button. Also includes Group Direct Connect® for communication to large groups and Direct TalkSM for off-network walkie-talkie usage2.
- Time/Date: Current date and time information anywhere on the Nextel iDEN network.
- VibraCall™ Alert: Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Walkie-Talkie calls, messages and Voicemail without a sound.
- Rugged Construction: Certified to Military Standard 810 F for dust, shock, vibration and stands up to dusty environments, drops, exposure to vibration from heavy machinery use.
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (v.1.2): When used with compatible Bluetooth-enabled accessories, Bluetooth technology allows fast, secure transmission without cables or wires, even though the two devices are not in line-of-sight. Compatible Bluetooth-enabled wireless accessories sold separately.³
- GPS Solutions: Whether you need turn-by-turn driving directions or a smarter way to manage your mobile travel needs, Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) solutions can help get it done. If you need to make a 911 emergency call, the GPS feature can also help emergency personnel locate you.4
- Speakerphone: Hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in front ported speakerphone.
- Messaging: Instantly send and receive SMS Text Messages and MMS across the room or across the country.²
All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
¹ All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
² Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas.
³The i335 supports Bluetooth “headset” and “hands-free” profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer.
Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
4The E-911 location feature requires a connection to your carrier's network, and the emergency service provider using location based E-911 technology, and therefore may not be available in all areas.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2007. All rights reserved.