Essential in the Elements
Exclusively from Sprint, Kyocera DuraMax brings customers advanced technology wrapped in a rugged exterior with a clamshell form factor. DuraMax is built tough and is a workhorse device featuring Sprint® Direct Connect® for instant communication. Its rugged exterior and non-slip Dura-Grip® surface make it right at home on construction sites, security beats, and delivery routes — anywhere you need or want to be. It is designed to meet Military Standard 810G for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, and water immersion (up to 30 minutes in one meter of water). DuraMax comes with an integrated 3.2 megapixel camera and camcorder to record critical events. The expandable microSD memory card slot provides the storage capacity required to manage large files on-the-go (1GB microSD card included).
SPRINT DIRECT CONNECT FEATURES
· Direct Connect® – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Direct Connect subscriber, ideal for quick, to the point conversations with families, friends, and co-workers. Direct Connect is the core push-to-talk feature used and is designed for interoperability across Sprint and Nextel network platforms.
· Call Alert with Text – Send an audio alert with an optional text message to let another Direct Connect subscriber know you are trying to reach them and why.
· Group Connect®– Communicate with up to 20 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, at the push of one button.
· TeamDCSM – Communicate with up to 200 Sprint Direct Connect subscribers at the same time nationwide1.
· NextMail® – Send a recorded message to any email worldwide or mobile handset via text message by using the Direct Connect button.
· Military Standard 810G Spec compliance for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, and water immersion (up to 30 minutes in up to one meter/3.28 ft. of water).
· Encased in rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip® material for sure hold and extra durability.
· Robust, front-ported speakerphone.
· 3.2 MP camera w/ flash and camcorder.
· Stereo Bluetooth® (2.0 + EDR) wireless technology.
· 2.5 mm stereo headphone jack (supports PTT headsets).
· 1GB microSD memory card included (expandable to 32GB).
· Large-font menu option.
· GPS navigation enabled.
· Sprint Family Locator enabled.
· Supports SMS and MMS messaging and third-party data applications.
· Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.0 inches, weight: 5.1 oz
· Display: Main, 2.0-inch QVGA TFT (240 x 320 pixels) External, high-contrast 1.0-inch monochrome (96 x 64 pixels)
· Removable 1360 mAh battery for up to 8.08 hours continuous talk-time
1 ‘This feature may require Network review or use of eFemtocel’.
*Kyocera and DuraGrip are registered trademarks of Kyocera Corporation. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. Bluetooth mark is owned by the Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.