LG Viper™ 4G LTE is the first LG device running at 4G LTE speeds on the Sprint Network. The device features dual cameras allow usage of video chat applications as well as a 1.2GHz dual core processor, allowing users to quickly switch between apps and enjoy HD gaming on a super-fast web browser. It also supports NFC and Google Wallet, allowing for swift and smooth transactions at participating merchants. The affordable LG Viper 4G LTE is also the latest device with eco-friendly attributes to join the Sprint line-up and boasts UL Environment (ULE) Platinum Certification, the highest level of environmental performance of a device that is recognized by Sprint and ULE.
· 4" WVGA touch screen display
· Dual Cameras (5MP rear and VGA front)
· Powered by Android 2.3, Gingerbread with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
· Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
· 50GB of free cloud storage and sharing from Box1
· Android Market™ for access to more than 400,000 applications, widgets and games
· Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
· WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g/n with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G and 4G LTE experience simultaneously2
· microSD card slot with 4GB card included (supports up to 32GB)
· ULE Platinum Certified, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by ULE and Sprint
· The phone’s casing is constructed from 50 percent recycled plastics
· Includes a charger with a no-load consumption rating of .03W, which exceeds the EC Code of Conduct on energy efficiency
· The device has eliminated the use of many environmentally sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates, and nickel.
· CarbonFree certified to offset the carbon footprint of the phone’s full lifecycle
· The device comes in fully recyclable packaging that is printed with soy inks, contains up to 87% post-consumer paper, and was engineered with a glueless construction.
· Weight: 5 oz.
· Main Display: 4.0”, 480 x 800 (WVGA) Pixels
· Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM
· Standard Battery: 1700 mAh, up to 7 hours talk time3
1Available exclusively on LG devices through July 22. Must be initially downloaded and activated on device. Actual storage amount varies
24G LTE not available in all areas; Additional fee applies for Wi-Fi hotspot functionality
3All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.