January 11, 2010
Motorola Brute i680 Fact Sheet
An Extreme Phone for Extreme Conditions
Motorola Brute™ i680 is designed for people who need to stay connected in the most extreme conditions. Motorola Brute has all the features Nextel customers have come to depend on including the best-in-class push-to-talk capabilities of Nextel Direct Connect, support of business applications and Mil Spec durability. It meets Military Specification 810F for dust, shock, vibration, low temperature, high temperature, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity and blowing rain. This rugged clam shell is the ideal phone for anyone who will encounter extreme conditions, and incorporates a 2-megapixel camera with flash, large internal and external color display, GPS1 (Global Positioning System), large battery, rubberized housing, music and stereo Bluetooth®. It also offers the upgraded ability to switch from an active push-to-talk call to an interconnect voice call at the touch of a button.
NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT:
- Direct Connect® for instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber
- Group Connect® to communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide
- International Direct ConnectSM lets you instantly connect from the United States to users in other eligible countries, including Canada and Mexico, and lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while travelling in those countries
- Direct TalkSM offers a reliable backup all-digital, off-network, push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance)
- Direct SendSM sends pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones using the Direct Connect button
- Group Messaging to send messages to groups of up to 20 people at the same time
- NextMail® lets you send voice messages to any email address to document and track activity using the Direct Connect button
- 2 MP camera with video capture capabilities, flash and up to 4x zoom
- Multimedia messaging (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users, and wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint Web site
- Supports up to 8 GB MicroSD card (not included)
- GPS1 with GPS Tagging of photos
- Pre-loaded applications: TeleNav Navigation, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and NFL Mobile Live
- Advanced Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 A2DP
- Dimensions: 3.92 (h) x 2.09 (w) 1 inch (d) and 99.5 x 53 x 26 mm
- Weight: 5.63 ounces (159.5 grams)
- Internal Display: 2.2-inch, 176x220 65K TFT
- External Display: 1.3- inch, 120x160, 65K TFT
- Battery Specifications: Li-Ion 1750mAh
- Talk Time: up to 350 minutes1
For more information, visit http://www.sprint.com/.
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.