September 02, 2008
Motorola i365 Fact Sheet
i365 by Motorola
- Form factor: Monolith form factor
- Design: Mil-spec certified ruggedness
- Dimensions: 5.3’’ x 2.1’’ x 1.2’’
- Weight 6.7 ounces
- Network: iDEN® 800/900 MHz for Nextel Direct Connect1, interconnect and data
- Display: 64K colors; 130 x 130 monolith
- Battery Specifications: Max Capacity Li-Ion
- Talk Time: Approximately 300 minutes3
- Ultra-Rugged Design: The i365 is a rugged and durable monolith handset certified for military specification requirements including humidity, blowing rain, dust, shock and vibration.
- Bluetooth®: Enables hands-free, short-range wireless communication using a Bluetooth headset and wireless uploading/downloading to or from a computer
- Nextel Direct Connect1 Features:
- Direct Connect® – Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel1 Direct Connect subscriber. Ideal for quick, to the point conversations with families, friends, and co-workers.
- Group Connect® – Communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide, quickly and easily. Create and manage groups dynamically on your phone. Group Connect participants must all have Nextel Direct Connect capable Nextel phones that have the Group Connect feature. 1
- International Direct ConnectSM – International Direct Connect Calling lets you instantly connect from the U.S. to users in other eligible countries including Canada and Mexico. In addition, International Direct Connect Roaming lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while traveling in those countries. 1
- Direct TalkSM – The all-digital off-network push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance). Direct Talk provides a reliable back-up communications tool in times of emergency, network outage, or when working in or traveling to remote areas where coverage is not available. 1
- Direct SendSM –Send pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones…with a quick push of the button! 1
- NextMail® – Send a voice message to any email address anywhere using your Direct Connect button! NextMail lets you communicate with others via email on the go without typing. Additionally, you can incorporate NextMail into your daily operations to document and track activity; even use customizable subject lines to prioritize, sort, and file your critical communications. 1
- Second Line Service: Second Line Service adds a second line to your phone. One line for business, one line for personal, or perhaps two business lines, with different area codes. Separate Billing for second line is also available. 1
- Multimedia Messaging Service: Send or receive Multimedia Messages (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users. You can even wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint web site.
- GPS Navigation: Features an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available and receiving audible and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, mapping your location, or conducting local searches direct from your handset. 1 2
- Time/Date: Current date and time information anywhere on the Nextel National Network.
- VibraCall® Alert: Notifies you of incoming phone calls, Direct Connect® calls, messages and Voicemail without a sound. 1
- Speakerphone: Safe, hands-free cellular conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
For more information vist www.sprint.com
Certain mobile phone features may not be available throughout the entire network or their functionality may be limited. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1 Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. PTT connectivity requires PTT compatible phones
2 The use of wireless phones while driving may cause distraction. Discontinue a call if you can’t concentrate on driving. Additionally, the use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these products.
3All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.