March 15, 2010
Motorola i890 fact sheet
Stylish, sleek and performance-minded
Motorola i890 gives Nextel Direct Connect performance-minded function a new, sleek, stylish look. This thin, dual-display flip phone offers instant communications and a superior multimedia experience for the executive who doesn’t want to sacrifice style or functionality. Motorola i890 offers a 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder with fixed focus and 4x digital zoom. Combined with its advanced GPS capabilities, GPS tagging of images is a snap. Motorola i890 has a built-in MP3 player and supports Stereo Bluetooth®, making it a great multimedia player and hands-free device. It also has external touch-sensitive media keys for easy access to applications when the flip is closed, and a quick-release button to open the flip in an instant.
NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT:
- Direct Connect® for instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber
- Group Connect® to communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide
- International Direct ConnectSM lets you instantly connect from the United States to users in other eligible countries, including Canada and Mexico, and lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while travelling in those countries
- Direct TalkSM offers a reliable backup all-digital, off-network, push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance)
- Direct SendSM sends pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones using the Direct Connect button
- NextMail® lets you send voice messages to any email address to document and track activity using the Direct Connect button
- 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder with fixed focus and 4x digital zoom
- Built-in MP3 player
- Advanced Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Technology 2.1 A2DP
- Supports up to 8 GB MicroSD card (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.9 inches x 1.98 inches by 0.66 inches (99 mm x 50.3 mm x 16.8 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces (119 grams)
- Internal Display: 2.2-inch QVGA (55.9 mm), 240 x 320, 65K, 16-bit TFT
- External Display: 1.8-inch (45.7 mm), 128 x 160, 65K, 16-bit TFT
- Battery Specifications – Standard:1130 mAh lithium ion
- Talk Time – Standard Battery: up to 205 minutes1
For more information, visit http://www.sprint.com/.
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © 2010 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.