Android platform versatility with enterprise-grade security
Built on Android™ 2.2 (Froyo), Motorola XPRT™ is the first Android world phone from Sprint with a high-resolution 3.1-inch HVGA display, full QWERTY keyboard and a 1GHz processor for tackling the demands of today’s business environment. Enterprise managers and workforces across a variety of industries, including field service, field sales, healthcare, retail, utilities, manufacturing and transportation/distribution will benefit from its feature-rich capabilities, enterprise-class security and data encryption. Motorola XPRT also offers the latest version of Motorola’s MOTOBLUR™ technology offering personalized content, including email and social media updates, delivered right to the user’s home screen. It also enables the user to view and respond to news feeds, updates and messages without the need to separately access social media sites.
· Google mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ with Navigation, syncing with Google Calendar™, Google Talk™, Voice Actions and YouTube™
· Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®) and personal (POP & IMAP) email
· Worldmode – CDMA (EVDO Rev. A), GSM/UMTS (HSPA) – international roaming service available in more than 200 countries
· 3G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
· Quickoffice – Quickword, Quicksheet, Quickpoint, and QuickPDF files
· Device encryption, multi-headed VPN, EAS security policy support, including device and SD card wipe, out of the box
· Android Market™ for access to more than 150,000 applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience
· 5-megapixel camera with camcorder and dual LED flash for low-light performance
· Adobe® Flash® 10 Player to surf the web and freely access and enjoy inline videos, interactive web apps and games
· microSD slot, with 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
· Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR1
· Wi-Fi® b/g/n
· Integrated GPS
· Dimensions: 2.4 inches x 4.74 inches x 0.51 inches (60.9mm x 120.4mm x 12.95mm)
· Weight: 5.1 ounces (145 grams)
· Display: 3.1-inch HVGA 320x480 TFT touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom
· 2GB ROM/512MB RAM/microSD slot with 2GB microSD card included and supporting up to 32GB memory card
· Battery Specifications: 1860 mAh Lithium-ion battery
· Talktime: up to 9 hours2
This device supports Bluetooth 2.1 (A2DP, HSP, HFP) profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. Not all Bluetooth features may be supported by all compatible Bluetooth enabled devices. Visit http://www.motorola.com/bluetoothconnect
for more details.
2 All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Android, Android Market, Google Talk, Google, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, Google Calendar, and YouTube are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.