August 03, 2009
Novatel Merlin C777 fact sheet
Access the company network, send and receive email with or without attachments and access the internet - Novatel Wireless Merlin C777 Sprint Mobile Broadband Card works with America’s Most Dependable 3G Network1 to provide a wireless experience allowing users to do what they want, when they want and where they want. Merlin C777 users will be at ease knowing they have the power of the most reliable network supporting their connection - PC World conducted a 3G comparison test and found Sprint as the more reliable network over Verizon Wireless and AT&T in 13 cities examined by the magazine.
- Compatibility: Macintosh OS X, Linux as well as Windows® Vista, XP and 2000
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.1” x .75”
- Weight: 1.65 ounces
- Chipset: Qualcomm QSC6085
- Interface: 32-Bit CardBus Electrical Interface and ExpressCard USB Interface
- Dual-Band: 800 MHz/1.9 GHz
- Operating Voltage: Max: 500 mA; Idle 115 mA
- External Antenna Port: Yes
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB (Win2k), 256 MB (XP), 1 GB (Vista)
- Disc Space: 70MB
- CPU: 233 MHz (Win2k), 300 MHz (XP), 800 MHz (Vista)
- Disc Drive: CD-ROM
- Slots: PCMCIA Type II / Express Card
- 2-in-1 Card: Providing convenient use and travels easy, Merlin C777 is designed to work with both ExpressCard and PC slots. Merlin C777 includes a locked-in ExpressCard to the PCMCIA card form factor that can be detached by the user when required.
- Mobile Broadband Rev A Compatible
- GPS Enabled: Supports Sprint Location Services (Locate and Search leveraging the GPS-chipset in the Card) for Sprint Mobile Broadband users. Users can find nearby restaurants, gas stations, banks and more without entering their current location. Results are presented on a user’s choice of several popular online mapping tools.
For more information visit www.sprint.com
1”Dependable” based on independent, third-party drive tests for 3G data connection success, session reliability and signal strength for the top 50 most populous markets from January 2008 to February 2009. Not all services available on 3G and coverage may default to separate network when 3G unavailable.