July 16, 2016
Power Up to Play On: Sprint Stores Offer 50 Percent Off Mophie Power Packs to Ensure Uninterrupted Pokemon Go Play
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), July 16, 2016 - Customers planning their Pokémon GO fun for the weekend can include a stop by Sprint (NYSE:S) stores in their hunting. Beginning today, Sprint is offering 50 percent off on select Mophie portable power products to ensure that its customers are properly powered to play.1
Through July 23, the following accessories are included in this special offer:
- Mophie Powerstation 2X (silver) – Original Price: $59.99; Sale Price $29.99
- Mophie Powerstation 3X (aluminum) – Original Price: $79.99; Sale Price: $39.99
- Mophie Powerstation 5X (silver) – Original Price: $129.99; Sale Price: $64.99
- Mophie Powerstation 8X (silver) – Original Price: $149.99; Sale Price: $74.99
- Mophie Power Reserve 1X (black, purple, rosegold) – Original Price: $34.99; Sale Price: $17.49
- Mophie Juicepacks for iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7edge – Original Price: $59.99 - $129.00; Sale Price: $29.99 – $64.99
Pokémon GO is the latest craze for mobile gamers and all Sprint and Boost Mobile stores are equipped with experts to help players of all levels master the game, along with charging stations. Stores that are close to existing game PokéStops will be luring more monsters for visitors to capture.
“Everyone at Sprint is excited to help customers and visitors begin or continue their monster hunting fully charged,” said Roger Sole, Sprint chief marketing officer. “Our knowledgeable staff will help you download the game on your phone, explain how it’s played, locate PokéStops in the area and even provide a power up for your device so game players can continue their adventures fully charged. Sprint is ready to help our customers join in the excitement or get to the next level.”
Sprint (NYSE:S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served more than 58.8 million connections as of March 31, 2016, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Sprint has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America for the past five years. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
1 Excludes sales tax. While supplies last.
Michelle Leff Mermelstein, 703-592-8357