An Ideal Blend of Brains and Beauty
Proving that a wireless device can be smart, attractive and unique to each individual, the Android™-powered Sanyo Zio™ features Sprint ID, a user-friendly new means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Sprint ID allows Zio users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once. As beautiful as it is powerful, Zio is only .5” thick and weighs only 3.7 ounces, making it one of the thinnest, lightest Android devices on the market. Designed with productivity and entertainment in mind, Zio boasts multiple keyboard options, all with haptic feedback, an accelerometer to rotate between landscape and portrait orientations and an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts screen brightness to optimize viewing. The easy-to-use trackball also helps users navigate between the seemingly endless features found on Zio including address book integration with social apps like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and more; GPS functionality and digital compass plus preloaded Google Maps™; media player for streaming videos; full HTML Web browser; and even more customization from Android Market™.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PERSONALIZATION
· Sprint ID, a user-friendly new means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
· Android v2.1 providing direct access to more than 80,000 applications and fun games from Android Market, which users can download and install on their phones.
· 3.2 MP camera and camcorder with auto-focus and video playback.
· 3.5-inch WVGA touch screen with virtual QWERTY.
· MP3 player and Bluetooth v2.1+EDR (including Stereo Bluetooth).
· MicroSD card slot (includes 2GB microSD card and supports up to 32GB microSDHC cards).
· CDMA2000 1xEV-DO rev. A and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
· Sprint Zone - one-stop source for access to wireless account info, firsthand customer news, phone tips and tricks, a list of top apps and more.
· Sprint Music Plus – Allows users to personalize their music experience providing full music tracks, ringtones, and ringback tones.
· Intuitive trackball for easy navigation.
· Visual voicemail.
· Corporate Email (Exchange Active Sync) & personal email (POP & IMAP), which gives you access to Gmail®, Yahoo! ® and much more.
· GPS Navigation – search for the closest coffee shop, or navigate to a specific address with a 3D map that moves with you.
· Available in Black with Silver trim.
· Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.3" x 0.5".
· Weight: 3.7 oz.
· Display: 3.5” TFT” WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) touch-screen.
· Removable 1130 mAH lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides up to 4.6 hours of continuous talk time.
*Kyocera manufactures and markets the Sanyo line of wireless products