Educational, Networking Events will Emphasize Business Growth, Productivity
SAN ANTONIO, Texas
– Sept. 18, 2014
– In a move to help local businesses grow, increase productivity and boost employee engagement, Sprint is teaming with three respected San Antonio organizations: the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the San Antonio Builders Association and the San Antonio Restaurant Association.
Sprint is working with these three influential San Antonio groups to empower and aid their thousands of members by developing a wide range of customized mobile communications solutions that is expected to enable them to work smarter, reduce costs, simplify operations, make employees more productive and ultimately transform their business.
Most of these organizations' member companies are small to medium-sized operations, and the new Sprint Business brand announced in August is an ideal fit for their needs. Sprint Business is designed to help companies adapt to the evolving business environment and the "future of work." It focuses on how technology empowers and engages employees, removing the obstacles to their success.
"Our work with the Hispanic Chamber and the restaurants and builders associations presents the opportunity for everyone involved to learn from each other," said Amy Strobietto, sales manager from Sprint. "We have the technology solutions in place, but we always learn from forward-thinking companies about new ways that these solutions can be put to work in their particular businesses."
Sprint, along with point of sale solutions provider Vantiv and electronic forms solutions provider Canvas, recently hosted a technology workshop at the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Small Business Summit. Click here
to learn more about the wireless solutions discussed there.
The specific solutions that Sprint offers to members of the three organizations include:
- Collaboration tools such as instantly organized video meetings, conference calls and document sharing that effectively connect dispersed workers and teams and promote teamwork.
- Mobile tools such as phone and device management and secure messaging to minimize risk and empower people to work effectively virtually anywhere and anytime.
- Fleet and asset management tools such as wireless vehicle and equipment monitoring that enable control of a business’ assets in the field.
- Mobile workforce management, bringing all the advantages of the office to field sales and service workers.
- Cloud-based solutions such as data storage or high-definition video capabilities that can be accessed virtually anywhere, on any mobile smartphone device.
- Electronic forms solutions that help businesses streamline businesses operations, efficiently comply with regulatory requirements, and decrease costs by going paperless
As Willie Ng, CEO of Blue Armor Security Services, a Sprint customer and a board member of the Hispanic Chamber, explains, "Sprint will have a tremendous opportunity to get in front of other business owners like myself, and inform them of all the great services Sprint has to offer. My company uses Sprint mobile and vehicle tracking solutions, helping me run my business more efficiently."
“Ours is an extremely dynamic and ever-changing industry,” says Russell A. Reyes, San Antonio Restaurant Association president and local restaurateur. “Through our relationship with Sprint, we will provide our members with education and exposure to the latest mobile communications solutions. This will give them a distinct and competitive advantage in our marketplace.”
Becky Oliver, executive vice president for the Greater San Antonio Builders Association, points out that "The features that Sprint is offering to our members such as asset tracking and the ability to access data virtually anywhere are a great fit for the needs of builders. They are always working out in the field and definitely need information to be accessible there."
Sprint has already participated in a Small Business Summit with the Hispanic Chamber and networking events with the builders and restaurants associations, and will be working with all three of the organizations in additional educational and networking events. All these events are designed to aid the business members in exploring ways they can leverage Sprint solutions to improve their productivity and their return on their technology investments.
About Sprint Business
Sprint Business provides a range of simple, flexible services that help workforces to collaborate, mobilize and accelerate. As work changes, the winners will be the businesses that remove obstacles to best empower their employees to drive business success. Our solutions are designed specifically to help our customers' people work better together, be more engaged and enjoy their jobs more. To learn more, visit www.sprint.com/business
or join the conversation at www.sprint.com/futureofwork
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served more than 54 million customers as of June 30, 2014, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. The American Customer Satisfaction Index rated Sprint as the most improved U.S. company in customer satisfaction, across all 43 industries, over the last six years. Sprint has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America in 2011, 2012 and 2013. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com