“The Sprint Framily Plan redefines the way we think of family plans and gives our customers the power to decide who will be a part of their group and gain greater savings as more members are added. Sprint continues to be a leader in offering customers choice, flexibility and value. The Sprint Framily Plan makes Sprint the best choice for families and friends.”
Dan Hesse, Sprint CEO
Sprint is redefining the wireless family with the new Sprint Framily Plan - a revolutionary pricing program that lets consumers decide who they consider family.
With the option to bill each account separately, plan members can share the savings, without the hassle of sharing a bill or sharing data. And, with Sprint Framily, the more individuals in a group, the greater the savings for each member.
Sprint Framily Plan
Why is Framily a good fit for today’s consumers?
- With the Sprint Framily Plan, customers with 7 – 10 lines on their Framily Group can get unlimited talk and text and 1 GB data for as little as $25 per month and do not have to share data with others in the Framily group.*
- All members of the group can customize their plan to meet their unique needs. For only $20 per month per line, individual Framily members can buy up to unlimited data plus get a new phone every year.
- Framily plans do not include Early Termination Fees.
- The Sprint Framily Plan is available to new and existing customers.
What others are saying:
* After $30 group discount applied w/i two invoices. Excludes taxes and surcharges.
- More than half – 60%- of U.S. households are made up of fewer than three people and are growing more quickly than larger households, according to the 2010 U.S. Census.
- Married couples without children have grown 11 percent since 2000, and make up more than 40 percent of family households. (2010 U.S. Census)
- Sprint recognizes that family can mean something broader – including both traditional families but also extending into a group a friends or community – and now is offering a solution that provides value to any group who wants to come together to purchase wireless service.