June 24, 2008
Sprint's 'Business Premier' Loyalty Program Offers Sweet Rewards to Valued Small & Medium-Sized Business Customers
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 24, 2008--Sprint announced today that Business Premier, an exclusive customer loyalty program, will be available to all Sprint Nextel (NYSE:S) small and medium-sized business customers. Sprint Business Premier offers rewards, added services and benefits to the company's valued business customers.
After being automatically enrolled, small and medium-sized business customers receive benefits such as:
- Anniversary Rewards: Special recognition and rewards for customers on their service anniversary with Sprint, a unique loyalty initiative within the wireless industry.
- Device Select: Discounts on select business phones.
- Premier Coverage Assist: Special notification when coverage is added around the customer's business location so that they have the best - and fastest - wireless experience.
- Premier Care: Service from highly trained care agents to handle specialized business needs for customers. In addition, customers with a minimum of 25 lines may receive assigned support from care representatives.
- PremierPartners: Exclusive discounts from retailers, restaurants and hotels participating in Sprint Business Premier.
Based on a business' tier level (Silver, Gold or Platinum based on monthly billing), customers may be eligible to enroll in PremierPoints, which enables them to accumulate points, redeemable for rewards such as Sprint phone accessories, office equipment, brand name merchandise, retail gift cards and more.
Sprint Business Premier reinforces our dedication to our most loyal and valued business customers and it also differentiates us from other wireless competitors, said Jim Curran, vice president for business care at Sprint. Based on the feedback we've heard from our customers, we believe this program gives them more ways than ever to get the most out of their wireless services while at the same time rewarding them for their tenure with Sprint.
The program currently serves all small and medium-sized business customers with devices that operate on the Nextel National Network. Business customers with devices that operate on the Nationwide Sprint Network and have been converted onto Sprint's new unified billing platform will be automatically enrolled in phases throughout 2008. For more information, visit www.sprint.com/businesspremier.
About Sprint Nextel
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two wireless networks serving nearly 53 million customers at the end of the first quarter 2008; industry-leading mobile data services; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. For more information, visit www.sprint.com.
CONTACT: Sprint Nextel Media Contact: Roni Singleton, 404-649-1579 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Sprint Nextel