March 04, 2009
Treo™ Pro Smartphone by Palm Factsheet
Stylish Productivity that Fits in Your Hand
Combining a large touch screen and full QWERTY keyboard in an elegant, sleek design with the blazingly fast speeds of Sprint’s EV-DO Rev. A Mobile Broadband Network, Treo Pro smartphone by Palm makes it easier to get things done on the go. Treo Pro offers Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Edition, supports Microsoft Direct Push Technology for up-to-date email, contacts and calendars1and is the first Palm phone available with Internet Explorer Mobile 6, with options for either mobile-optimized or desktop-like Internet browsing. Treo Pro helps busy professionals stay connected on the go so they can structure their lives around their priorities without sacrificing work productivity, and provides the reliability and manageability IT departments require.
- Microsoft Office Mobile Suite for easy file management enables easy downloading, viewing and editing of Microsoft Word and Excel files; rehearse PowerPoint presentations anywhere; consult PDFs and Zip attachments on the go
- Microsoft ActiveSync® technology offers one of the best PC-to-mobile device sync experiences, making it easier to configure with faster data transfer and sync accuracy
- Sprint Navigation with GPS-enabled turn-by-turn driving directions, traffic rerouting and more than 10 million local listings
- Built-in Wi-Fi features one-touch access to 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi2
- Sprint TV® with an extensive selection of live and on-demand programming3
- Sprint Music StoreSM allowing users to wirelessly download full-length songs directly to their phone for just 99 cents each3
- Several streaming-radio applications, including Sprint Radio with more than 150 channels3
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera/camcorder with up to 8x digital zoom and video capture
- Expandable Memory for MicroSDHC cards up to 16 GB
- Bluetooth® enables hands-free, short-range wireless communication using a Bluetooth headset and wireless uploading/downloading to or from a computer
- Speakerphone makes safe, hands-free conversations always available
- Display: 320 x 320 transflective color TFT 1.74" w x 1.74" h touch screen Dimensions: 4.49’’ x 2.36’’ x 0.54 ;’’ 4.69 ounces
- Battery: Removable 1500 mAh lithium-ion; approximately 5 hours of talk time
- Network: CDMA2000 EV-DO Rev. A; backward compatible 1XRTT and IS95
For more information, visit http://www.sprint.com/treopro.__________________
1Microsoft Direct Push Technology requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 or Exchange Server 2007. Additional fees and software may be needed to comply with corporate IT policy. VPN may be required.
2 Within wireless coverage area only. Wi-Fi within range of 802.11b/g Wi-Fi network. Some Wi-Fi hotspots require fee for usage. Email, web, and GPS require an account and data services at additional cost. GPS coverage not available in all areas at all times.
3 Within wireless coverage area only. Additional fees may be required for some services.
Mark J. Elliott Sprint Nextel 603.621.4511, Mark.J.Elliott@Sprint.com
Alex Hunter A&R Edelman for Palm, Inc. 650.762.2824, firstname.lastname@example.org