LG Optimus S™ delivers easy-to-use access to a variety of applications, networks and resources with the latest Android technology featuring Sprint ID, a user-friendly new means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Sprint ID allows LG Optimus S users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once. LG Optimus S was designed with new smartphone consumers in mind and make Android navigation an engaging and comfortable process. This affordable and highly customizable full featured smartphone keeps customers socially connected and organized with Android 2.2 and other key features including a 3.2-inch capacitive touch-screen, virtual QWERTY keyboard, mobile hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience simultaneously and visual voicemail.
ENTERTAINMENT AND PERSONALIZATION
· Sprint ID, a user-friendly new means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
· Android 2.2 providing direct access to thousands of useful applications and fun games which users can download and install on their phone.
· Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience simultaneously.
· 3.2-megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom.
· MP3 player with microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB).
· Visual Voicemail.
· GPS Navigation– search for the closest coffee shop, or navigate to a specific address with a 3D map that moves with you.
· Corporate Email (Exchange Active Sync) & Personal email (POP & IMAP) which gives you access to Gmail®, Yahoo! ® and much more.
· Integrated stereo BluetoothTM wireless technology.
· Available in Charcoal Gray and Purple.
· Dimensions: 4.47” x 2.32” x 0.52”, 4.6 oz.
· Main Display: 3.2” CGS (320 x480 HVGA).
· Standard Battery: 1500 mAh, up to 5 Hours talk time1.
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.