Motorola Titanium™ is a sleek and attractive yet durable smartphone. As the successor to the popular Motorola i1, Motorola Titanium is the first iDEN device to combine Sprint’s best-in-class Nextel Direct Connect®, Android 2.1 (Éclair), a full QWERTY keyboard and 3.1-inch touchscreen display for a feature rich business-class experience. It also includes Wi-Fi® capabilities for those times when broadband data speeds are required. Built military-grade tough, Motorola Titanium is designed to meet Military Specification 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, high temperature and low temperature. It also features a 5-megapixel camera and camcorder with flash and 4x digital zoom, Stereo Bluetooth® and all the high-end features smartphone users have come to expect.
NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT:
· Direct Connect for instant, one-to-one Push-to-Talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber
· Group Connect® to communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once – nationwide
· International Direct ConnectSM lets you instantly connect from the United States to users in other eligible countries, including Canada and Mexico, and lets you make and receive Push-to-Talk calls while traveling in those countries
· Direct SendSM sends pictures, contacts and calendar notices to other Direct Send-capable phones using the Direct Connect button
· Group Messaging to send text messages to saved groups of up to 20 people at the same time
· NextMail® lets you send voice messages to any email address to document and track activity using the Direct Connect button
· Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®), personal (POP & IMAP) email and instant messaging
· Easily view and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents on the go with Quickoffice to maximize productivity
· Google mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™, Google Calendar, Voice Actions and YouTube™
· Android Market for access to more than 150,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience
· 5-megapixel camera with camcorder, 4x zoom and flash
· microSD slot, with a 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
· Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
· Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR1
· Integrated GPS
· Operating System: Android 2.1, Éclair
· Dimensions: 2.44 inch x 4.71 inch x 0.53 inch (62.2mm x 119.7mm x 13.5mm)
· Weight: 5.2 ounces (147.2 grams)
· Display: 3.1-inch 320x480 HVGA TFT touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom
· 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery
· Talktime: up to 275 minutes2
For more information, visit www.sprint.com
This device supports Bluetooth 2.1 (A2DP, HSP, HFP) profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. Not all Bluetooth features may be supported by all compatible Bluetooth enabled devices. Visit http://www.motorola.com/bluetoothconnect
for more details.
2 All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Android, Android Market, Google Talk, Google, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, Google Calendar, and YouTube are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.