February 12, 2014
Tune into the Sprint Framily Radio channel on Pandora and you can listen to a fun compilation of Family and Friends related songs. It is wide variety of genres and artists, from country to rock and roll with a lot of your favorite songs that make you think of family and friends.
Sprint Framily Radio on Pandora is part of our marketing strategy to promote our Sprint Framily Plan. Once users add the ‘Sprint Framily Radio’ station to their stations list, it will be available for them to listen to each time they log into Pandora through the end of March. Listeners will see banner ads for Sprint Framily on their screen while listening to the station.
Don’t forget these important facts about the Sprint Framily Plan:
- Flexibility to define your family: Add friends, family and others to your group.
- New customers pay $55 per month per line for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network for one line of service on the Sprint Framily plan.
- Cost per person goes down $5 a month up to a maximum monthly discount of $30 per line for each additional new customer who joins your Framily group,
- For $25 per month per line everyone gets unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on our network when you build a group of at least seven people (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).
- Share the savings without the hassle of sharing a bill: All accounts can be billed separately
- No annual service contracts: With the Sprint Framily Plan you simply pay month to month. Plus, there are no Early Termination Fees.
Kristin Wallace is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Atlanta, she primarily manages Sprint’s mobile commerce, mobile security and family service applications. In addition, Kristin can answer questions about Sprint’s pricing strategy. Kristin can be reached at email@example.com.