Making Life Easier with Ultra-Thin Design and Brilliant Touchscreen
June 21, 2011
The perfect combination of e-reader, media player and mobile computing device, Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 boasts a brilliant 10.1-inch HD touchscreen (1280x800) display delivering sharper movies, better game graphics, and crystal clear video chats. At just 0.34-inches, it is the world’s thinnest mobile tablet. It comes with Android™ 3.1 Honeycomb with Android Market™ providing access to more than 60,000 apps for Galaxy Tab 10.11 and an immersive, lightning-fast Web browsing experience. Galaxy Tab 10.1 is designed with a brilliant 10.1-inch HD touchscreen display with WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution delivering vibrant colors and crisp clarity. The aspect ratio of the display is ideal for widescreen viewing of movies, TV shows and photos. It features two cameras – a rear-facing 3-megapixel camera with camcorder, flash and zoom, and a front-facing, 2 -megapixel camera – enabling video chat, and is equipped with Google mobile services and Quick Office to get work done while on-the-go.
· 1GHz Tegra 2 Dual Core Processor
· 10.1-inch enhanced HD touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom
· Android 3.1, with access to more than 60,000 Android Market™ apps for Galaxy Tab 10.1
· Google™ mobile services, including Google Search™, Google Maps™, Google Talk™, Gmail™, YouTube™ , and syncs with Google Calendar™
· Mobile Email—IMAP and POP, Gmail™, MSN Hotmail®, and Yahoo!®
· Messaging – personal and business email as well as IM through a downloadable Android Market app
· Quick Office to open and make changes to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF documents
· Full HTML web browser with Google Search and Flash Support (Adobe 10.3)
· Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
· Dual camera: 3-megapixel camera with HD camcorder, flash and zoom, and front-facing, 2-megapixel camera enabling video chat
· Stereo speakers
· Stereo Bluetooth® 2.1
· Media player with 3.5mm stereo headset jack
· Dimensions: 10.1 inches x 6.9 inches x .34 inches
· Weight: 19.9 ounces
· Display: 10.1-inch Enhanced HD touchscreen (1280x800) touchscreen
· Battery: 7000 mAh Lithium-ion battery
· Memory: 1GB RAM; 16GB of storage
1Based on a statistical analysis of existing Android Market™ applications
Samsung and Galaxy Tab are both trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Adobe and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Android, Google, Android Market, Gmail, Google Search, Google Maps, and Google Talk are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Adobe and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.