An Eco-Friendly Overachiever
Samsung Reclaim™, exclusively from Sprint, is a joint initiative between Sprint and Samsung to design a mobile handset that is both eco-friendly and a feature-rich messaging phone. Reclaim’s hardware is made from bio-plastic materials extracted from corn, making 80 percent of the phone recyclable. Reclaim’s eco-friendly features extends to its packaging and support materials, which include a link to an online user manual in lieu of a print version, use of soy-based ink on enclosed printed materials, a phone box and phone tray made from recycled materials, and an Energy-Star approved phone charger.
Samsung Reclaim, with access to America’s most dependable 3G network, slides open vertically to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard and is outfitted with Sprint’s One Click carousel for easy, one-touch navigation. Samsung Reclaim offers an impressive feature set including a 2.0 megapixel camera, stereo Bluetooth capabilities, Sprint Navigation, and can support up to 32GB of external memory (MicroSD) for storing music, pictures, video and other content. This compact, streamlined handset comes in Earth Green and Graphite Grey color options.
- One Click access to social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube
- New, green One Click tile provides gateway to several “green” applications from Discovery Channel, including Five Simple Steps on how to be more eco-friendly; Green Guides to help you green your lives with ease; Green Glossary provides words and explanations about the Earth and Climate Change; and All Things Green, a Sprint Web category that contains green headlines and links to downloadable content
- Access to Sprint TV®, Sprint Music Store and several streaming-radio applications, including Sprint Radio with more than 150 channels
- Available in Earth Green and Graphite Grey
- Full slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Text messaging (SMS) and Multimedia Messaging (MMS) support
- Sprint Navigation with GPS-enabled, turn-by-turn driving directions, traffic rerouting and more than 10 million local listings
- Web browser capabilities
- Automatic speech recognition
- 2.0 megapixel camera with 3x digital zoom and video camcorder
- Advanced Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Access to Corporate and POP3 email including AOL, Gmail and Yahoo!
- External memory storage (MicroSD) up to 32GB
- Dimensions: 3.87 x 2.32 x 0.61 inches; 3.5 ounces
- Display: 2.4” TFT (320 x 240 pixels and 260k vibrant colors)
- Standard Lithium (LiIon) battery: up to 6 hours continuous talk time*
*Talk times will vary depending on phone usage patterns and conditions. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.