Making it easy to go green without sacrificing technology
Samsung Restore™ features the award-winning Sprint One Click customizable user interface and offers environmentally conscious customers a perfect blend of responsibility, without sacrificing a sleek form factor and the latest must-have features. Restore’s casing includes post consumer recycled plastic and 84 percent of the phone is recyclable. Samsung Restore is a full-feature messaging whiz, offering a slide-out, full QWERTY keyboard with optical joystick, 2.0 MP camera and camcorder, MP3 player with microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB), Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology, Sprint Family Locator, Sprint Football Live, Sprint Navigation and Sprint TV. This streamlined device will be available in two vibrant colors – Midnight and Limeade.
- The phone casing contains 27 percent post-consumer recycled plastics and the handset as a whole is 84 percent recyclable. The device meets strict RoHS standards and only has low levels of environmentally sensitive materials (PVC, BFRs, Phthalates, Beryllium).
- The device is powered by an Energy Star Version 2.0 qualified energy efficient charger (level V) with standby power loss <30mW.
- The packaging is 100 percent recyclable featuring a cardboard box made from 70 percent post consumer materials and printed with soy ink.
- The Best of Green Tile gives Sprint One Click users instant access to a collection of information to inspire a greener lifestyle
- Restore is pre-loaded with eco-themed ringers and screensaver options, including the typographic ringer “Mother Earth.”
- The paper manual has been replaced with an online user manual which users can access once the device is available this summer.
- One Click access to social networking sites, such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube
- 2.0 megapixel camera and video camcorder
- MP3 player with microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Sprint Navigation with GPS-enabled, turn-by-turn driving directions, traffic rerouting and more than 10 million local listings
- Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Access to Sprint TV®, Sprint Music Store and several streaming-radio applications, including Sprint Radio with more than 150 channels
- Access to Corporate and POP3 e-mail, including AOL, Gmail, Yahoo! and MSN/Windows Live Hotmail
- Mobile Sync to restore contacts if the device is lost, stolen or damaged
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches; 4.3 ounces
- Display: 1.4 x 1.9 inches TFT (240 x 320 pixels and 262k vibrant colors)
- Standard 1160 mAh battery: up to 6.0 hours continuous talk time*
*Talk times will vary depending on phone usage patterns and conditions. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network onfiguration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.