Taking Communication to the Extreme
December 09, 2010
With the power of Sprint 3G and military-grade toughness, the versatile Sanyo Taho by Kyocera is built to face any challenge. Not only does this rugged device withstand dust, shock, and vibration, it even takes on blowing rain, and immersion in water without missing a beat. Depend on the 2.0 MP camera with flash and camcorder to capture important images or videos on the fly. Connect to peripheral devices wirelessly with Stereo Bluetooth and utilize up to a 32MB microSD card to store your downloaded content. Sanyo Taho is prepared for anything you will encounter on the job.
· Built “military tough” (military standard 810G) – withstands dust, shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, blowing rain and up to 30 minutes of full immersion in water up to one meter (3.28 ft.) deep.
· For enterprise use, restrict incoming and outgoing voice calls with password protection, disable both the camera and Web access, and lock the phone’s GPS functionality on so the phone’s location can always be tracked.
· Supports autonomous GPS and Java Multitasking for third-party location-based services.
· Ergonomic shape covered in a non-slip Dura-Grip® texture to ensure a solid grip.
· 2.0 MP camera and camcorder with flash.
· MP3 player, Stereo Bluetooth and 2.5mm stereo headset jack.
· MicroSD card slot (includes 1GB microSD card and supports up to 32GB microSD cards).
· Sprint Navigation – GPS-enabled audio and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, one-click traffic rerouting and more than 10 million local listings.
· Sprint Family Locator allows families to locate their loved ones
· Available in Black.
· Dimensions: 4.0" x 2.0" x 0.9".
· Weight: 4.7 oz.
· Internal Display: 2.0” TFT QVGA (240 x 320 pixels).
· External Display: 1” monochrome.
· Removable 1050 mAh lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides up to 6.1 hours of continuous talk time.
*Kyocera manufactures and markets the Sanyo line of wireless products
Natalie Papaj Melody Parrette
Sprint LPI Communications for Kyocera/Sanyo