Flexible and Convenient Connectivity
March 12, 2012
Sprint 3G/4G Plug-in-Connect USB is an easy-to-use mobile broadband solution for instant connectivity, enhancing your productivity while on the go. With its compact design, Sprint 3G/4G Plug-in Connect USB provides flexible and easy access to the Sprint 3G and 4G networks in one click. With no computer software to install and no application to wait for, Sprint 3G/4G Plug-in Connect USB works just like an Ethernet cable, just plug-in and open the internet browser. The USB provides a flexible way for mobile users to auto-connect to Sprint’s fastest network available. Get work started quickly by plugging the rotating connector into any USB port and connect to the Sprint 3G or 4G networks within seconds. Sprint 3G/4G Plug-in-Connect USB provides the convenience that mobile workers need with real-time access to company resources, networks and data.
· No software, CD to install – just click to connect.
· Auto-connect o to Sprint’s Mobile Broadband (3G) and 4G Networks where available.
· Rotating USB Connector.
· Supports Hands-Free Activation via OMA-DM.
· 3G GPS enabled.
· Supports 3G and 4G DataLink.
· Support Over-The-Air updates firmware/PRL updates.
· Supports session based billing giving customers the option to pay for data access on the Sprint 3G and 4G networks by the day, week or month with no long-term contract.
· 3G and 4G external antenna port.
· Supports Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP , MAC 10.5,10.6 and 10.7 with Intel platform.
· Plug-in-Connect works just like your Ethernet port. Plug in the device like you would plug in an Ethernet cable to your laptop and connect.
· Device automatically connects when you open your Internet browser or another Internet based application.
· Since no software install is required, the device is easy to share among co-workers and family members.
· Faster start up - no PC application to wait for in order to connect to the Internet.
· No battery to charge - powered by computer.
· Business - No software application certification, management, and distribution required.
· Business - No hassle with install permission rights.
· Business – No need to manage and deploy connection manager upgrades to support new devices, the application runs on the device itself.
· Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.9 x .55 inches, weight: 1.02 oz
Natalie Papaj, Sprint