What will you do with your tax refund? April 15th is quickly approaching and if you’re like me…you enjoy getting a little extra money from the IRS around tax time. This year, in particular, is a great year to think about using that extra cash to switch wireless carriers and save big money in the long run because, all national wireless carriers are currently offering unlimited data, talk and text plans!
Sprint is a proud leader in the area of unlimited data, talk and text plans and invites wireless users to switch, save money and try out its highly reliable network - Sprint’s network reliability is within 1% of Verizon & AT&T and better than T-Mobile.
So, if you’re getting a refund and thinking about how to spend part of it, we have some great options for you. In particular, we are announcing that Sprint will give customers $100 off of any tablet and unlimited data for $25/month.1
Existing Sprint customers on Unlimited Freedom can add a tablet with Unlimited Data for $25 per month and get $100 off of a new tablet. And customers on a shared data plan can get $100 off their new tablet purchase.
With this exciting offer, there’s no need to worry about overages or hitting one’s data limits with Sprint – in fact, whether on a smartphone or a tablet, we have something for everyone.
And, if you’re interested in smartphones, here’s a quick overview of our current unlimited data, talk and text plan for new customers.
Unlimited Data, Talk and Text:
- New customers can try out Sprint’s network and sign up for Unlimited Data, Talk and Text with Sprint AutoPay and get the first line for $50/month.
- Get two lines for $90/month.
- If you need 3 or 4 lines? We’ll include those at no additional cost.
- A family of four pays just $22.50 a line per month.2
- Automatically get HD-quality video plus 10GB mobile hotspot per line.
- Go to sprint.com/unlimited, visit your local Sprint store, or call 1-800-SPRINT-1 for more information.
- Sprint also offers new options for existing Unlimited Freedom customers.
With more than 160MHz of 2.5GHz spectrum in the top 100 U.S. markets, Sprint has more spectrum than any other carrier across the nation. This is a tremendous advantage, allowing Sprint to keep adding the capacity and speed needed to serve its customers’ increasing demand for unlimited data.
2 Savings until March 31, 2018; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2, and $30/mo. lines 3-4. HD video streams at up to 1080p, music at up to 1.5Mbps, gaming streams at up to 8Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Pricing shown with $5/mo./line AutoPay discount applied within two invoices. Requires eBill and new account activation. Taxes, surcharges and restrictions apply.