Doors open on grand opening celebrations August 5-6
INDIANAPOLIS (BUSINESS WIRE), July 20, 2017 - Sprint (NYSE: S) announced today the opening of five new stores for wireless shoppers in the Indianapolis metro area to help meet demand for its services and products at affordable prices. It also kicks off a weekend-long grand opening celebration on August 5 and 6 that will feature giveaways, an ice cream social and special discounts and deals.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170720005732/en/
The new stores are located at:
- 2488 E WABASH ST, Frankfort
- 8311 E WASHINGTON ST, Indianapolis
- 3349 KENTUCKY AVE, Indianapolis
- 3638 SOUTH EAST ST, Indianapolis
- 135 S CHAUNCEY AVE STE F1, W. Lafayette
“It’s exciting to bring additional and even better wireless shopping opportunities to many more communities in Indianapolis,” said Glen Flowers, Sprint Region President for Michigan, Kentucky and Indiana. “The opening of the new stores increases Sprint’s retail locations to 34 in the market.”
Indianapolis wireless consumers will find the shopping experiences greatly improved with the new design. The stores have been transformed into modern and open layouts, creating an atmosphere where people can better interact with store employees, touch and feel products, as well as learn about and get help with devices and services.
Grand opening day celebration giveaways, activities and deals:
- Wireless consumers can visit any of the new Sprint stores and enter to win a 55” Smart HD TV. Winners will be selected on August 7, 2017.1
- Beat the heat and enjoy a variety of free ice cream with all the toppings from a variety of ice cream carts
- Customers can enjoy special discounts on all accessories
WANT TO GO?
- What: Sprint Indianapolis Grand Opening Celebrations
- When: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday, August 5; 12 noon – 6 p.m., Sunday, August 6
- Where: All of the five new locations
- Cost: Free
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served 59.7 million connections as of March 31, 2017 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Sprint has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America for the past five years. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
1 No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older. Sweepstakes open August 5 – 6 during store hours. For Official Rules, visit the participating Sprint store. Sponsor: Sprint Communications Company L.P.
Roni Singleton, 404-649-8354