June 05, 2014
Sprint exclusively offers our customers access to Spotify’s catalogue of +20 million songs for either three or six months for FREE, plus reduced Spotify Premium pricing for 18 months for Sprint customers on Framily plans. Spotify is a great value. A music lover can easily spend more than $9.99 per month buying individual music tracks or albums. For that same price (or less), Sprint customers have access to +20 million songs with Spotify Premium on their mobile phone, computer or other compatible, connected device. Check it out:
To redeem the Spotify offer, visit a Sprint retail store or www.Sprint.com/spotify
- Spotify is a digital music service/mobile application that gives consumers access to +20 million songs instantly, at their fingertips. With Spotify, you can listen to millions of songs on your mobile phone, computer, tablet and TV – from classic tracks to the latest hits. So you’ll always have the right music, wherever you are.
- On-demand Listening: Spotify allows you to listen to any album, any time, which includes new albums on release day. Simply search for your favorite music and hit play. Made possible through Spotify’s deals with record labels.
- Playlists: Create your own playlists for any situation. Browse instant playlists for every mood and moment, handpicked by Spotify’s experts. Think of a playlist as the modern mixtape – a collection of songs grouped together and saved for easy access. Whip up some tuneful inspiration for your road trips, workouts and parties. Share your playlists and album collection with your friends and family.
- Radio: Create your own radio stations based on artist or specific song. Radio lets you sit back and listen to music you love. The more you personalize the stations, the better they get.
- Discover new artists based on artists you’ve listened to previously. Discover endless recommendations, new releases, what your friends like and when your favorite artists are touring nearby.
- Spotify is one of the fastest growing music services in the world. Subscription streaming music services are quickly becoming a popular method for music consumption.
- Spotify is now available in 57 markets worldwide. That means it is easier than ever to share music with your friends around the world, as well as discover more global music than ever.
- Spotify is now almost 70% of all the revenue in the music industry in Sweden, Spotify’s home country.
- 40 million people around the world are enjoying Spotify – a new way of listening to music & 1.5 Billion playlists have been created since Spotify was founded in 2006.
- What are the differences between Spotify Free and Spotify Premium? Both provide access to +20 million songs, allow users to create their own playlists and play friends’ playlists. Spotify Premium is ad-free, allows users to download music and listen offline, offers unlimited skips and features higher quality audio.
Amy Johnsonbaugh is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Orange County, Calif., she can answer questions related to Sprint-branded or third-party consumer applications, music/entertainment applications, accessibility applications, Sprint ID and family service applications. Amy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.