Wireless Mobility & Security
November 10, 2010
ZTE PEEL™ enhances the experience for Apple® iPod touch® users, unshackling users from Wi-Fi hotspots and allowing them to connect to the Internet wherever and whenever they want on the nationwide Sprint 3G network. ZTE PEEL cradles the second and third generation iPod touch so that users can carry one seamless device at all times. This portable, secure, and truly wireless device is the first of its kind to be added to Sprint’s portfolio of Mobile Broadband devices. With universal Wi-Fi compatibility and support for up to two Wi-Fi enabled devices to be connected at the same, users will appreciate the flexibility and convenience of virtually anywhere, anytime connection. Customers simply slide their iPod touch (touch-screen face out) into ZTE PEEL, press down on both sides until it clicks into place, and then press the power button located on the back of ZTE PEEL to connect to Sprint’s 3G network.
· Provides 3G Internet access wirelessly.
· Hardware design is meant for versions 2 & 3 of an iPod Touch to slide in and stay in securely in normal use situations.
· Universal Wi-Fi compatibility with 802.11b and 802.11g.
· Supports up to 2 Wi-Fi enabled devices to be connected at the same time.
· Compatible with Windows® 7, Vista®, XP® and Macintosh® OS 10.5 and 10.6.
· Advanced security through WEP 64 Bit (Open or shared).
· Simple to connect with Hands-Free Activation.
· Easy to use Admin UI.
· No software installation required.
· Internal antenna.
· Dimensions: 4.8” x 2.62” x .86”, 3.2 oz.
· Standard 900 mAH Li-Ion Battery, up to 3 hours of active use time.
* ZTE PEEL is compatible with the iPod touch but has not been endorsed or sponsored by Apple Inc. Apple, iPod touch, Macintosh and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows, Windows Vista and Windows XP are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.