Boost gives customers more than ever before with free incoming calls and text messages even if you can’t pay, international roaming, family plan options and more
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), January 26, 2016 - Boost Mobile is offering the best value in its history with today’s launch of newly improved unlimited plans. The plans now include more options and unique services than ever before.
New multi-line options and additional add-on services include:
- Boost Family Plan: Boost is launching family plan options1 including two lines for $70 a month – all with unlimited talk, text and data and 5GB of high-speed data per line. Additional plans include three lines for $90 a month or four lines for $100 a month – all with unlimited talk, text and data and 1.5GB of high-speed data per line.
|Best Value||Need More Data?|
5GB of high-speed
- Buy One Get One Free: Available for a limited time in participating Boost retail stores, new customers can get up to two free smartphones when activating a family plan2.
- Mexico Roaming and International Calling: Boost plans now work in the U.S. and Mexico. For $5 more a month, customers can now get unlimited talk and text to and from Mexico with up to 8GB3 of data while roaming in Mexico.
- $5 credit every month with Boost Dealz app: This exclusive, free android application4 lets customers view offers, special deals and ads, plus get a $5 credit for each month the application is active on their smartphone. Boost Dealz displays offers at various times customers unlock their screen to use their smartphone.
Keeping customers connected:
- Boost Premier: Customers get payment flexibility and receive 14 extra days to pay after their payment due date before service is interrupted. In addition, customers receive free incoming calls and text messages even if they have not paid for up to 60 days5.
Best value in Data:
- $5 off with Auto Re-Boost: Receive a $5 discount6 off any current Boost Mobile plan after enrolling in Auto Re-Boost. Boost’s automatic payment method allows a customer to register a credit card or debit card, or bank account with Boost Mobile, which will be used to automatically make a payment each month.
- Growing high-speed data: Earn up to 3GB more high-speed data a month by making on-time payments. Every third on-time payment earns an extra 500MB of high-speed data. Customers can earn up to 3GB of high-speed data after 18 on-time payments. After 18 on-time payments, customers on the $35 plan will get 5GB of high-speed data, or, if on the $45 plan, 8GB of high-speed data.
- Free mobile hotspot: Mobile hotspot is now included on all plans. The data is drawn from the monthly plan’s high-speed data allotment7, making it easy to turn a customer’s phone8 into a Wi-Fi hotspot. Customers may connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Unlimited streaming music: Stream music9 through your Boost Mobile smartphone without it counting against your high-speed data allotment. Streaming currently works with Pandora, Slacker Radio, iHeartRadio, Samsung Milk Music and 8tracks, with more music providers coming soon.
“We are making the choice easy for consumers,” said Angela Rittgers, vice president-Boost Mobile. “Boost Mobile’s affordable price plans exclusively offer growing data coupled with our latest enhancements to provide customers more value than ever before.”
Full full downloadable version of this news release, click here.
About Boost Mobile
Established in 2002, Boost Mobile, part of the Sprint Prepaid Group, redefines value for wireless consumers with more data for less and no long-term commitment to a subscription contract. Operating on the Nationwide Sprint 3G Network for data and the Nationwide Sprint Network for voice services, both reaching more than 281 million people respectively, as well as the nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network, which reaches more than 280 million people. Its award-winning customer service has been recognized more than eight times. Learn more about Boost Mobile online on Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Twitter.
1Offer valid: 1/26/16-4/5/16 for 1.5GB Monthly Data allotment per line; Offer valid: 1/26/16-2/29/16 for 5GB Monthly Data allotment per line. Offer available at select participating dealers only; excludes Puerto Rico. Activations must occur at participating dealer; up to 4 total lines maximum. Primary line responsible for full monthly payment amount including all recurring Boost charges. Secondary lines responsible for add-on purchases that are not part of the monthly payment amount and ad-hoc charges. Not combinable or available with certain promotions/offers. Data: Unlimited voice and data services are on-network only. Once plan’s high-speed data allotment reached, speeds reduced to 2G speeds until monthly plan cycle ends.
2Offer valid 1/26/16-4/5/16. Buy One Get One Free: Req. activation on Family Plan and payment of first month’s service. Available at participating dealers, while supplies last (excludes national retailers and boostmobile.com). Free phone selection limited to the ALCATEL ONETOUCH® Elevate™, Motorola Moto E, LG Tribute™, LG Tribute 2™ or ZTE® Speed™. Limit of one free phone per two family plan line activations. Free phone(s) must be used for new line activation and is not eligible for use by an existing subscriber. No cash back, excludes taxes.
3Offer ends 4/5/16. Requires compatible phone and eligible domestic monthly plan. Data roaming provided at 2G/3G speeds; data roaming access ends when applicable allotment depleted & restored at next plan cycle. Not for extended international use; first usage must occur on our U.S. network. For list capable devices and roaming coverage, see store for details. Not combinable or available with certain other offers and promotions.
4Available for select devices. Req. download/installation of application, which uses plan data. Application must be active for at least 30 consecutive days to be eligible for each monthly service credit.
5This limited time offer is non-transferable. Boost Premier Program: Program includes a 14-day payment “Grace Period”. Grace Period: Customer’s payment due date does not change, but customer can opt in to receive an additional 14 days each month to pay for recurring service and add-on charges only (“Grace Period”). Must meet certain eligibility requirements. Standard payment terms and conditions still apply and customer will be suspended on or after the Grace Period if a payment is not made. Funds must be added to the account for other real-time purchases (e.g., games, international calls, etc.). Customer will have a payment Grace Period each month unless they elect to convert back to the standard prepaid payment model or if Boost terminates customer’s enrollment (detailed below). If customer does not make payment within their Grace Period, their services will be interrupted; repeated service interruptions may result in customer’s termination from the program. Upon payment to resume services, customer’s payment due date will reset to the calendar date payment was made minus 14 days. Boost Mobile reserves the right to pursue collections for any delinquent debts not paid within a reasonable timeframe. Free Incoming Calls & Texts: Avail. for monthly plan subscribers only for 90 days from last successful payment and not available if account is cancelled. Includes inbound domestic voice and SMS only. Excludes outbound SMS and voice calling, multimedia messages, inbound calls received in roaming territories. Other terms: Boost reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel offer at any time. Offer, prohibited network use rules & other restrictions apply. Coverage & offers not available everywhere. See boostmobile.com or in-store materials for details. ©2016 Boost Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
6Account must remain enrolled in Auto Re-Boost; un-enrollment from Auto Re-Boost will increase plan cost by $5/month; Auto-Re-Boost requires registration of valid credit/debit card.
7Hotspot draws from customer’s plan’s data allocation or limited to 8GB if on the $60 unlimited plan.
8Available on select hotspot capable devices. May connect up to 10 devices.
9Boost has no annual contracts; service is subject to the Boost Mobile General Terms and Conditions & other terms provided or presented. Unlimited Music Streaming: Some streaming partners may require paid subscription or assess other fees. Cloud streaming, song downloads, video content, non-audio content and other data sent by streaming partners (e.g., pic advertisements, album art) excluded. Hotspot data not included. Available from select content providers. Visit https://www.boostmobile.com/datafreemusic and check list as more services may be added. ©2016 Boost Worldwide Inc. All rights reserved. The Pandora logo is a registered trademark of Pandora Media Inc. and is used under license. iHeartRadio is a trademark of iHeartMedia + Entertainment Inc. Slacker is a registered trademark of Slacker Inc. Samsung Milk Music is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Danielle Babbington, 949-748-3418