Sprint salutes the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces by offering discounts and savings through the Sprint Perks Program, and now we are doing even more to show our appreciation!
Fisher House Foundation Donation
Sprint is honored to make a donation for the amount of $10 to the Fisher House Foundation for all new military/veteran accounts.* The Fisher House program provides "a home away from home" for families of patients receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers. To learn more please visit the Fisher House Foundation at www.fisherhouse.org.
Sprint’s mission for the veteran community is to provide rewarding and professional opportunities to veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, as well as active members in the military and their spouses. Highlights of our military recruiting efforts include:
- Dedicated Sprint Recruiting Contact: A dedicated point of contact in our recruiting organization who manages our military recruitment strategy and process.
- Postings on base: We post available positions on military bases and transition offices, military job websites and universities.
- Sprint participation at Military Transition Workshops: Military Transition Workshops to share information with exiting military and veteran attendees. Attendees learn how military skills translate to civilian jobs, how to build their identity/personal brand and create their road to success. Attendees talk to Sprint recruiters and other companies about potential employment opportunities. Sprint has hosted two workshops and plans to host more in the future.
- Training for recruiters to help translate skills between military and civilian positions
Sprint has hundreds of military employees, and offers a number of benefits to assist veterans, active military personnel and their families.
- Employees are granted time away from work with differential pay to participate in Reserve and National Guard training. When involuntarily called to active duty for Reserve and National Guard training, we pay the difference between Sprint base pay and military Reserve base pay for up to two work weeks each year.
- Through Sprint’s Education Assistance Program employees may be eligible for tuition reimbursement.
- Veteran-focused Employee Resource Group, VETS. VETS builds on Sprint’s strong reputation through marketing and community service outreach to veterans and military personnel, and provides its members with professional development and mentoring opportunities.
Programs for the Military
- Sprint Perks for Military provides 50% off Family Lines AND Premium for the Price of Plus for all service men and woman, as well as veterans. Visit sprint.com/military for more information.
- Sprint is proud to offer services and equipment to veterans experiencing hearing loss. Visit sprintcaptel.com for details.
- Sprint’s Military Suspension program lets deployed military customers remain on their original service plan and keep their phone number for up to 36 months.
- For veterans facing financial hardships, Assurance Wireless has a Lifeline Assistance program for individuals who qualify. Visit AssuranceWireless.com to learn more.
Awards and Recognition
- Recognized as a "2020 Top 50 Military-Friendly Employer" and a "2018 Top Military-Friendly Brand" by G.I. Jobs magazine
- Recipient of the Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award – the highest recognition given by the U.S. government to employers for support of their employees who serve in the National Guard and Reserve
Activ. Fee: Up to $30/line. Credit approval req. Donation: Offer ends 3/31/20. Eligible new accts. with qualifying Military corp. id. Donation per Sprint’s agreement with Fisher House & is subj. to change & may be modified, discontinued or canceled at any time w/out notice. Acct. must be in good standing for 31 days to qualify. Donation is not tax-deductible for service member. Other Terms: Offer/coverage not avail. everywhere or for all phones/networks. May not be combinable with other offers. Restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details. © 2020 Sprint. All rights reserved. Sprint & logo are trademarks of Sprint. Other marks are property of their respective owners.