Just as open enrollment for many health benefit plans occur in the late fall, Sprint (NYSE: S) has opened enrollment in Sprint Complete to protect your wireless investments. As an affordable suite of benefits providing protection against life’s "oops moments," Sprint Complete is the most comprehensive protection program in the wireless industry.
Enrollment in Sprint Complete is normally required within 30 days of device activation. For a limited time, customers in good standing with a connected and fully functioning phone, tablet or smartwatch not in need of repair or replacement can take advantage of this "second chance" to enroll by logging into the My Sprint app, calling Sprint Care at 1-800-Sprint1 or visiting a local Sprint store. Sprint Complete’s monthly cost is $9 to $19 per month based on the device.
Of the four major U.S. carriers, Sprint provides the largest in-store repair network with 450 Sprint repair stores and 260 Apple stores for devices eligible for AppleCare Services. Sprint Complete offers the most repair options, including in-store repair, on-site repair, and mail-in repair (select models only).
"We know some customers regret passing on the chance to sign-up for Sprint Complete so we are pleased to offer this opportunity," said Robert Hackl, senior vice president of leasing and insurance, Sprint. "With exclusive benefits you won’t find anywhere else, Sprint Complete keeps your device running at peak performance. We offer unprecedented support to help our customers get the most from their devices and never miss a beat."
Packed with features that go beyond traditional protection programs, Sprint Complete’s convenient benefits include1:
- $29 cracked screen repair on eligible devices: Pay just $29 for cracked screen repair at one of 450 Sprint repair stores or schedule a tech expert visit to your home or office. Additional device repairs are available at Sprint repair stores.
- Unlimited cloud storage: Keep your memories safe with automatic, high-resolution backup for photos and videos through the Complete Storage app.2
- Password protection: Online password management tools help you protect your accounts. Get personalized help to restore your identity through the Complete Security app.
- Next day replacement: If your device is lost or stolen, receive a replacement as soon as the next business day.
- Live Tech Experts: Contact a Tech Expert through the Sprint Complete app to set up your new device, provide virtually unlimited device assistance, or just help it run better. You can even schedule a smart home consultation.
For more details, please visit www.sprintcomplete.com
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served 54.6 million connections as of June 30, 2018, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint’s legacy of innovation and service continues with an increased investment to dramatically improve coverage, reliability and speed across its nationwide network and commitment to launching the first 5G mobile network in the U.S. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
All features may not be available in all areas, at all times, or for all devices. Other limitations and exclusions apply. See www.sprintcomplete.com for full details. Sprint Complete is powered by Asurion.
1 Repairs only available for eligible devices, in select locations, subject to parts and technician availability and may be subject to the Accidental Damage from Handling claim limit. There may be limitations to the size of each video that can be backed up and secured.
2 Unlimited storage available with tiers 2-5.