As wireless phones get more expensive, I know my friends and family are looking for options that meet their needs without breaking the bank. Not everyone wants the latest flagship phone or wants to pay iconic phone prices. Although Sprint offers the latest and greatest high-end phones, many customers also appreciate a mid-tier device at a low monthly cost.
With that, I am excited to share that the popular Sprint Deals program has been refreshed to offer even more phones at great prices. The new website will help you navigate among all of the available devices, some starting at just $4 per month with as little as $0 down1 with Sprint Flex lease. The selection includes brands our customers love, including Samsung, Motorola and LG.
Sprint Deals has something for everyone and they are organized into three “buckets” of choices:
- $4 per month ($96 SRP) with Sprint Flex Lease for extra affordable smartphones, such as LG Tribute Dynasty and Alcatel GoFlip.
- $8 per month ($192 SRP) with Sprint Flex Lease for phones that pack a bit more punch, including Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve and moto e5 play.
- $12 per month ($288 SRP) with Sprint Flex Lease for smartphones that have even more bells and whistles, including Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine, LG Stylo 4 and moto e5 plus. In select channels, customers can get a pre-owned iPhone 7 (32GB or 128GB), pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S7 (32GB) or pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S8 (32GB).
Sprint Deals is an easy way to manage your monthly device expenses without compromising on quality. Check out the new program today and have fun shopping for your new phone. These deals are a great opportunity to save money on phones from big name brands.
If you are looking for other ways to manage your wireless expenses, Sprint’s new Unlimited plans give you options for affordable yet feature-rich rate plans. Choose from Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Basic based on your individual needs:
- Unlimited Plus: This fully loaded plan includes unlimited data, talk and text with 15GB LTE mobile hotspot, TIDAL, Hulu, full HD streaming and and worry-free international roaming options to more than 185 destinations worldwide – all at the industry’s best price. It’s available for $22 per month per line for five lines when you bring your phones or buy new ones outright. That’s 50 percent off Verizon and AT&T rates for five lines. Customers will get the features they love at a price they’ll love. If customers prefer to lease a device, the price is $42 per month per line for five lines.2
- Unlimited Basic: Perfect for customers who want unlimited talk, text and data but don’t need the extra features. Hulu is included in SD (DVD-quality). It inlcudes an LTE mobile hotspot with 500MB per month. Five lines of Unlimited Basic costs $32 per month per line.3
Check out the new Sprint Deals program at www.sprint.com/deals. Happy Shopping – and Saving!
1 Requires 0-$70 down and new-line activation or eligible upgrade on 18-month lease. Money down will reduce monthly lease payments. With approved credit. Early termination results in remaining balance due.
2. Limited time offer. With AutoPay $50/mo. for line 1, $30/mo. for line 2 and $10/mo./line for lines 3-5. Add’l $20/mo/line without BYOD or Full SRP phone. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint acct. HD content varies by device & connection. Includes Tidal Premium. MHS reduced to 3G speeds after 15GB/mo. Compared to national carrier unlimited plans, Verizon Beyond Unlimited and AT&T &More Premium; features differ. HD video streams up to 1080p, music up to 1.5 Mbps, gaming up to 8 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Excludes taxes, fees and roaming. Restrictions apply.
3. Limited time offer. $60/mo for line 1, $40/mo for line 2 and $20/mo/line for lines 3-5 with AutoPay. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint acct. MHS reduced to 3G speeds after 500MB/mo. SD video streams up to 480p, music up to 500 kbps, gaming up to 2 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Excludes taxes, fees and roaming. Restrictions apply.