Sprint will launch Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ on Friday, March 16, with the exclusive benefit of Galaxy Forever. Pre-order begins on Friday, March 2, at www.sprint.com/GS9.
Get Galaxy S9 from Sprint for just $33.00 per month with $0 down and Sprint Flex lease (SRP: $792). Galaxy S9+ will be $38.00 per month with $0 down and Sprint Flex lease (SRP: $912).1 More details on Sprint’s pre-order offer will be provided shortly. Sprint will offer three color options – Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple.
Sprint is the carrier of choice for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ because:
- Sprint customers get the best price for Unlimited among national carriers.2
- Exclusively from Sprint, Galaxy Forever lets customers upgrade to the latest Galaxy after just 12 lease payments. Galaxy Forever is included in all Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ purchases.
- With Sprint Flex, Sprint customers can lease any phone and have the option to upgrade or purchase later.
- With Hulu, get unlimited access to the most popular next-day TV, original series, thousands of hit shows, movies, and more on your smartphone, tablet or TV.3
- Sprint Unlimited customers get six months of TIDAL HiFi, on us. Enjoy more than 52 million tracks, 200,000 music videos and 500 plus exclusive playlists from your favorite artists.4
- Only Sprint pairs Gigabit LTE capability with HPUE (High Performance User Equipment) to bring our customers a better network experience for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Sprint customers can look for an improved experience with streaming videos, mobile gaming and other online apps and services – less latency, faster connections and fewer moments waiting for your phone to catch up with you.
With an average of 204MHz of spectrum and more than 160MHz of 2.5GHz spectrum in the top 100 U.S. markets, Sprint has more mobile broad band spectrum than any other carrier across the nation, allowing Sprint to keep adding the capacity and speed needed to serve customers’ increasing demand for unlimited data.
Beginning in 2018 Sprint is significantly increasing its investment to dramatically improve coverage, reliability and speed for its customers across its nationwide network and to launch the first mobile 5G network in the U.S. The Next-Gen Network build includes upgrading virtually all cell sites to triband service using 800MHz, 1.9GHz and 2.5GHz, adding thousands of new cell sites to expand coverage, and densifying the network with more small cells to increase capacity and speed.
Galaxy S9 Coming to Boost Mobile
Galaxy S9 can also be paired with no-contract plans from Boost Mobile, giving consumers an additional way to save and find the best option to fit their needs. Available in Midnight Black, customers can purchase Galaxy S9 beginning on Friday, March 16, at www.boostmobile.com.
Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that creates more and better ways to connect its customers to the things they care about most. Sprint served 54.6 million connections as of Dec. 31, 2017, and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; leading no-contract brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. You can learn more and visit Sprint at www.sprint.com or www.facebook.com/sprint and www.twitter.com/sprint.
1 Reqs 18-mo lease for well-qualified customer w/new line activation or eligible upgrade and trade-in. Early termination results in full balance due.
2 Compared to similar national carrier unlimited plans. Carrier features differ. HD video streams up to 1080p, music up to 1.5 Mbps, gaming up to 8 Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion.
3 Limited time offer. 1 Hulu Limited Commercials plan per eligible Sprint account. HD content varies by device and connection. Tablet access via MHS reduced to 2G speeds after 10GB/mo.
4 After 6 months, pay $9.99/mo. for TIDAL Premium.
SAMSUNG and SAMSUNG.com are trademarks of SAMSUNG in the United States and other countries.